Company: United Recovery Project
Location: Laguna Hills
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Description: Brand new Detox/Residential facility in Laguna
Hills, CA is seeking enthusiastic group facilitators to join our
team. POSITION PURPOSEThe Group Facilitator is responsible for
providing group therapy.SPECIFIC AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY TO
- Demonstrates knowledge of chemical dependency and addictions
and utilizes knowledge and skills to access and meet the client's
treatment needs and requirements.
- Facilitate groups based on Addiction and relapse prevention
such as : process groups, educational, chemical dependency,
- Must be trained on KIPU
- Documents as required in client charts within a 24 hour period
from services provided
- Knowledge of ASAM criteria for treatment, substance related,
and co occurring disorders addictions Requirements: 1. EDUCATION:
- Preferably graduation from an accredited college or university
with a health-related degree. Bachelor's degree preferred.2.
- Preferably a minimum of 2 years' experience with chemical
dependency and/or dual diagnosed clients, preferably in an
out-patient setting.3. LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION:
- Preferably Licensed, registered and/or actively working towards
certification to practice clinical discipline, if applicable.4.
- Demonstrates Proficiency in Communication, observation &
- Knowledge of State & Federal Statutes Regarding Patient
- Knowledge of Drug-Free Workplace Policies.
- Knowledge of Workplace Violence.
- Knowledge of Corporate Integrity & Ethics
- Knowledge of addictions.
- Ability to interact with a multi-disciplinary team to assist in
facets of the recovery program relating to physical health.
- Knowledge of the 12-Step Recovery Program.
- Flexibility to adapt to schedule changes and assumption of
responsibilities not delineated in the job description which are
related to work as a member of an addiction treatment team.5. AGE
SPECIFIC INDIVIDUALS SERVED/RESPONSIBILITY:
- Adults6. OTHER QUALIFICATIONS:
- Familiar with community resources.7. EMPLOYEE CLASSIFICATION:
- Type of position: ContractorHours: TBD Pay Range $75 to $120
per hourcommensurate with experience and licensure United Recovery
Project is an equal opportunity employer
Keywords: United Recovery Project, Los Angeles , Group Facilitator, Other , Laguna Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!