Dell VMware Outside Sales Specialist (Los Angeles,CA)
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: August 21, 2019
VMware Outside Sales Specialist IIDell provides the technology that
transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a
technology company we are a people company. We inspire, challenge
and respect every one of our over 155,000 employees. We also
provide them with unparalleled growth and development
opportunities. We can t wait for you to discover this for
yourself.Dell is hiring and we are looking to grow our Dell VMware
Team for Outside Sales Product Specialist II (Software Solutions
and Infrastructure). Positions are in the field and will be
If you have a strong sales and technical background in building
relationships and a true passion for selling and acquiring new
accounts to provide best solution for our customers We would love
to hear from you!
- The Job Description:
- Proactively identifies and solves customer business problems by
providing subject matter expertise and by using higher complexity
product and services lines to create solutions.
- Manages a territory or group of accounts to ensure
opportunities are identified and closed.
- Attains volume objectives.
- Refers leads beyond the scope of this job to other sellers
within the organization.
- Usually assigned an overlay or shared quota.
- Deployed against qualified opportunities.
- Customarily and regularly engaged at customer/client facilities
and delivers high impact presentations leveraging strong technical
- Understands and communicates technology roadmaps and vision and
associated technical advantages of the proposed solution.
- Recommends product and service configurations to assist with
overall system design and integration.Overview of Daily Tasks:
- On site customer visits
- Daily communication with inside and outside team members
- Email Management and correspondence
- Principal Accountabilities
- Sells multiple LOBs and/or high-end services (e.g. after point
of sale, warranty tags, break fix, managed/professional
- Sells to a small number of medium to large accounts, or owns
small to large size accounts in a specified territory
- Will typically deal with more than one decision maker unless
dealing with multiple small/medium business owners across a broader
account set. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Uses thought leadership to build customer relationships and
assist customers in developing business solutions using Dell
products and services
- Coaches others in closing complex deals and assists others in
keeping up-to-date on Dell s technology, products, and
- Exhibits a broad base knowledge of multiple or related
industries as well as an acute business understanding
- Organizes internal/external resources in response to customer
- Articulates how the Dell business model relates to selling Dell
products and services.
- Key point of contact for customer but may escalate customer
issues/concerns as appropriate.Guidance
- Works with minimal direction.
- Work is guided by sales objectives
- Independently develops solutions that are thorough, practical,
and consistent with functional or customer objectives.
- Provide guidance, direction and subject matter expertise to
lower level representatives.
Experience and Skills Required
- 8+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of
education and work experience.
- Undergraduate degree and 4+ years relevant experience or
Graduate degree and 2+ years relevant experience
- Knowledge of technical products, vendors, and families of
- Oral and written communication skills to communicate with
customers, support personnel, and leadership
- Opportunity to work with a strong brand at one of the world's
largest IT solutions providers
- Dynamic, challenging, international work environment
- A team with a high level of energy, integrity and motivation to
- Exciting internal career opportunities
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Competitive compensation including bonus plans & a great
- An individual professional development plan Dell is committed
to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees
and to providing employees with a work environment free of
discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are
based on business needs, job requirements and individual
qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief,
national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age,
physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual
orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil
union or domestic partnership status, past or present military
service, family medical history or genetic information, family or
parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or
regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not
tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these
characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell
.Job Code: D05624 Associated topics: architect, engineer, field
service, laboratory, medical, microsurgery, physician, spinal,
Keywords: Dell, Los Angeles , Dell VMware Outside Sales Specialist (Los Angeles,CA), Sales , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!