Company: Portland Seed Fund
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: September 22, 2023
We are Wildfang. Started in 2013, we had grown tired of asking:
Are real pockets revolutionary? Is it too much to ask for a
button-up without boob gap? Why is the fashion industry still
clinging to outdated gender norms that serve no one? In answering
these questions, WILDFANG was born. We're on a mission to rethink
gender norms and how they show up in fashion. We embrace our
masculine, our feminine, and our everything in between. We are a
small, but fast growing DTC fashion brand famous for coveralls,
blazers, and more available at our .com site as well as our 2
retail stores. Who You Are: In this highly dynamic and fast-paced
environment, theWILDFANG SALES ASSOCIATEwill be the key to our
success as an omnichannel clothing brand as you drive the brand
experience in our retail stores. You geek out about meeting new
people and connecting them with clothes that will make them feel
confident and powerful. You can create memorable experiences for
our guests by fostering connection, building strong relationships,
styling, sharing product knowledge and speaking authentically about
our unique brand identity. Responsibilities + Duties:
- You take individual ownership of your store's success by
welcoming visitors and creating excitement about our brand history,
product offering, community and value proposition.
- You help style walk-ins and appointments, both virtually and
in-store by asking questions and responding to the guest's needs
with thoughtful product suggestions. You carry these interactions
through to completion including facilitating the sale and/or
post-visit follow-up communication (i.e. style/size choices,
checking in after their special event, etc.)
- You outreach to existing clients and engage with walk-in
customers, always seeking opportunities to surprise and delight
guests and exceed their expectations to drive sales.
- You find organic opportunities to increase a client's
engagement with Wildfang: encouraging guests to create an online
customer profile, join our loyalty program, attend an event, follow
us on social media, host a private shopping party for their
- You stay up-to-date on company communication, business
priorities, store performance, new products, client initiatives and
any additional info shared by your Store Leader(s).
- You own inventory management (receiving, processing,
restocking) and open/close the store including cleaning, COVID
disinfecting, replenishment, sizing, EOD reports, removing
trash/recycling and other duties as needed to prepare for
- You help maintain the store throughout the day including
consistent COVID cleaning/ disinfecting, inventory replenishment,
and/or re-merchandising as needed.
- You accurately and efficiently process guest transactions on
POS including hand-carry, ship from warehouse, ship from store,
refunds/exchanges, gift cards and more.
- You support in the execution of special events/experiences and
enroll guests in attending.
- You complete other additional projects or duties as required by
the Store Leader(s). Requirements:
- You have a passion for driving a seamless omnichannel
experience for customers and being the IRL embodiment of the
- You are a "good days person" - kind, relentlessly positive and
always looking for ways to make other people's days better (both
your teammates' and your clients').
- You integrate fun and joy as a way of being, so others love
working with you.
- You love the feeling of hard-earned success and innovating to
achieve great results.
- You are mature and professional.
- You possess strong business acumen and sound judgement, and you
aren't afraid to step outside of your comfort zone.
- You foster connection by putting people first and building
- All employees' availability must reflect the needs of the
business which may change from time to time. Availability needs
include mornings, evenings, and weekends, and Wildfang reserves the
right to make amendments to the schedule and/ or availability
requirements. Please note time off is limited during busy times for
- Applicants are a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Prior retail experience is preferred but not required.
- Competitive Hourly Rate with bonus potential
- Health Insurance (eligible on the 1st of the month following 30
days of employment)
- Generous PTO, employee discounts, and monthly clothing
- The chance to make a substantial impact on a well-known,
fast-growing brand innovating experience in the retail space.
Keywords: Portland Seed Fund, Los Angeles , Sales Associate, Sales , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!