PT Sales Associate: Malbon Golf
Company: Leap, Inc.
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Our store teams are the heart of Leap and we need to find the
best and brightest team to be the face of our store on Melrose
launching all female product (opening June 2023).Leap is built upon
the mission of helping the hottest up-and-coming e-commerce brands
easily and effectively establish brick and mortar stores.Among the
trailblazing brands we work with are: ASTR the Label, ThirdLove,
Rent the Runway, Ring Concierge, True Classic Tees, Frankie's
Bikinis, Bad Birdie, Naadam and many more. We are seeking Part-Time
Sales Associates who will have a direct impact on the experience of
our customers and the success of the store. Who you are:
- Welcoming- Ability to initiate connection. Confident and
friendly with customers.
- Customer Obsessed & Service Oriented- Eager to create a
memorable experience, hospitable, helpful, anticipates needs,
possesses excellent selling skills.
- Entrepreneurial- Takes initiative to drive for results and
proactively creates solutions to solve problems.
- Integrity- Does what they say they will do when they say they
will do it, takes responsibility & accountability.
- Team Player- Sees another's success as their own, communicates
clearly, & proactively seeks opportunity to support others.
- Professional- On time, organized, mature; must show
up/demonstrate strong work ethic/experience in interview.
- Brand Advocate/Category Expert- Keeps up with
trends/fashion/news in related industry; shows passion and ability
to teach and educate within a specific category.
- Adaptable- Ability to be adaptable in multiple situations with
a growth mindset and ability to impact the customer, responds well
to change, eager to learn new things.A Day in the Life:
- Create a fun and memorable experience for the customer that
makes them want to keep coming back
- Ensure business opportunities are maximized through best in
class service and representation of the brand
- Lead sales initiatives as well as support other brands in the
area that are under the Leap umbrella
- Participate in general store maintenance as well as stay up to
date with brand trends and merchandising
- Ideate, create, and initiate action plans to drive sales,
client engagement, employee engagement, visual merchandising, and
- Comfortable working with/using a ladder and lifting a maximum
- While performing duties of the job, you will be required to
maintain an active floor presence, including standing and walking
for extended periods of time.Measures of Success:
- Sales, Traffic, Conversion, UPT, AUR
- Support Customer outreach and brand activations
- Ability to accomplish tasks on time and effectivelyLeap perks:
- Employee discount on product
- Eligible for 401K + Matching
- Bonus Eligible
- Flexible working hours/schedules
- HealthiestYou Telemedicine
- Career Growth and DevelopmentAbout Leap:Leap is built upon the
mission of helping the hottest up-and-coming direct-to-consumer
brands easily and effectively establish brick and mortar stores.
Among the trailblazing brands we work with are: ASTR the Label,
ThirdLove, Rent the Runway, Ring Concierge, Malbon Golf, Frankie's
Bikinis, Bad Birdies, Naadam and many more. If you're passionate
about emerging brands and creating a memorable experience for
customers, a career at Leap may be your perfect match. It's an
exciting time to join our team as we revolutionize the world of
retail and we look forward to having you on board! Salary Range:
$18/hr. - $20/hr.In order to achieve our mission, we need to work
hard to create a diverse community of Leapers to support the brand
and customers we serve and help us all grow and thrive individually
and as a team. Our differences make our organization special and
are paramount to our culture. Your age, skin color, beliefs, sexual
orientation, nationality, disability, parental status, vet status,
gender identity are valued.
Keywords: Leap, Inc., Los Angeles , PT Sales Associate: Malbon Golf, Sales , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...