Customer Care Agent (Inbound call center)
Company: American Botanical Pharmacy
Location: Marina Del Rey
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Job Title: *Customer Care Agent
*Department: *Customer Care Center *Location: *Marina Del Rey
*Reports to: *Customer Care Manager
*FLSA: * Non-Exempt (Hourly)
Dr. Schulze's American Botanical Pharmacy is a leader in the
natural health and wellness industry. We are seeking an experienced
Customer Care representative who aligns with the Company's mission
and wants to make a difference by supporting our Customer Care
Center in realizing our vision for a healthier world.
Main goal of the role is to engage our customers, by providing a
positive experience for everyone who contacts us - ensuring that
the customer feels heard and that their needs are understood and
You will share your learned knowledge of the brand and its products
as well as our passion for health supporting our customers on their
journey to vibrant health.
* Answer inbound phone calls that build strong customer
relationships and loyalty.
* Dedicated to providing a positive customer care experience and
* Seize opportunities to introduce new products when they
* Assist customer in placing orders.
* Field customer questions and concerns; when the issue is beyond
the representative's knowledge, forwards to the assigned specialist
or appropriate staff.
* Gather and accurately record customer information, interactions
with details of inquiries, concerns, or comments in our CRM
* Frequently participate in product or customer service training to
improve knowledge and performance level.
* Master product knowledge to provide the highest quality customer
care support and first call resolution.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
*Core Requirements: *
* Ability to work on-site
* Contact Center, Customer Service or Sales experience
* Ability to demonstrate high level of empathy and patience with
* Proficient with computers and ability to quickly learn software
used for recording information and processing orders.
* Interested in Health & Wellness
* Warm and friendly phone manner and etiquette
* Must be able to work a set schedule, may include evenings, up to
7:00 pm, and one weekend day.
*What we offer: *
* Comprehensive on the job paid training to start.
* Competitive hourly rate, commensurate with experience.
* Benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401k plan.
* Vacation, Sick Pay, Paid Holidays.
* Employee discount on products for all full-time employees.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a
positive work environment through cooperative and professional
interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $19.00 - $21.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
* Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: American Botanical Pharmacy, Los Angeles , Customer Care Agent (Inbound call center), Sales , Marina Del Rey, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!