Residential Sales Representative
Location: Woodland Hills
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Overview:For Those Who Like Being the Best, Join the Best in
As an Orkin Sales Inspector, you get the advantage of a highly
persuasive pitch: top-notch protection from the industry leader
with more than 120 years of experience. You'll also have the
satisfaction of helping homeowners protect their most valuable
It's a role that combines your competitive drive and your desire to
be part of a team. You'll have the opportunity to maximize your
financial potential with high-performance sales skills and
contribute to the overall success of the business. And you can earn
your way to an annual rewards trip honoring top performers.
You'll have more than a job-you'll have a career with growth
potential and benefits that go beyond the basics. This includes a
company vehicle, competitive pay and a 401(k) program. Not to
mention, you'll receive opportunities to volunteer and give
With Orkin's award-winning training program, you'll receive all the
tools you need to succeed. That means no industry experience
required to start building your career. Plus, if there's one thing
we know at Orkin, it's that pests keep coming back, and that makes
our industry recession resistant.
Ready to start a career with staying power? Apply now!
Responsibilities:As a Sales Inspector, you'll be responsible for
understanding Orkin's protection services and how to make strategic
recommendations to customers. By performing 360 inspections from
attics to crawlspaces and everything in between, you'll be able to
solve problems and build trusted relationships ensuring homes and
families are protected. Adept at listening to needs and clearly
explaining practical solutions, you can win over customers with
confidence and care.
- Our sales pros earn top wages, recognition, and opportunities
for annual awards trips!
- Serve as a problem solver for customers by utilizing the
in-depth training provided to decide on the best overall pest
solution for each customer's needs.
- Achieve goals through prospecting new business and assigned
leads-we have a robust advertising budget to provide you with
- Schedule sales appointments and meet with potential customers
in their homes to explain Orkin's products and services.
- Inspect the interior and exterior of the customer's home-don't
worry, we teach you how!
- Make recommendations to customers based on inspection and
issues identified by addressing any questions, explaining the
process and setting expectations.
- Stay organized and prepare sales agreements using a company
provided iPad - we will provide training on this too.
What type of benefits will you receive?
- Competitive earnings and a company vehicle with gas card
- Company provided iPhone and iPad with sales software
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision, maternity, & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent
- Industry leading, quality, comprehensive training program
Why should you choose Orkin?
- Founded in 1901, Orkin is a global residential and business
service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and
efficient pest management services for both residential and
- The Pest Management Industry is growing - and is a recession
resistant line of business
- You have a service-oriented mindset that leads you to build
loyalty and trust with customers
- You hold yourself responsible for commitments
- You value being part of a team
- You want to join a company that supports the community
- Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest
subsidiary of Rollins, , (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta,
GAAre you ready to join the Best in Pests?Qualifications:What do
you need to be successful?No Experience Required - we'll train you!
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Valid driver's license required with a good driving record
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check is
- Ability to obtain the appropriate pesticide
license/certification if required (company paid)
- Ability to work in the field independently and interact with
our great customers
What will my work environment be like?
Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform
the job duties with or without accommodations:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops,
etc. including the ability to climb or balance and stoop, kneel,
crouch, or crawl
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) which sometimes
requires an OSHA-compliant respirator
- Willing to work in different types of weather conditions
Orkin is an Equal Opportunity/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Keywords: Orkin, Los Angeles , Residential Sales Representative, Sales , Woodland Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!