Print, Apparel, Promotional Products Sales
Company: Office Depot
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: June 26, 2022
This is a remote sales position.We are looking for an
-experienced Apparel, Promo, Print Sales Representatives skilled in
selling software as a service. Our state-of-the-art Company Store
platform creates a customized user experience to seamlessly manage
our customer's branding strategies around Apparel, Promo and Print.
-The Business Development Manager is the primary customer point
person for all Graphic Communications and Promotional Marketing
needs and acts as the advocate and voice of the customer while
identifying growth opportunities within high potential clients in
the medium to enterprise sized accounts segment.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for prospecting,
selling, and onboarding new customers and driving more share of
wallet into existing customers by proactively communicating with
each prospect or customer in their assigned base.
- Engage in sales activities inside and outside of the office,
face-to-face and via Microsoft Teams and Zoom meetings. These sales
activities include but are not limited to creating relationships
with existing customers to develop a clear, complete understanding
of their Graphic Communications and Promotional Marketing business
issues and needs.
- Stay in tune with the changing demands of the marketplace and
provide management with recommendations for training, new products,
assortment, and service enhancement.
- Identify key targets from region listing and develop selling
and penetration plans using a consultative selling approach
- Serve as subject matter expert for apparel, promotional
marketing, and graphic communications and partners with other line
of business sales associates to drive maximum penetration of the
- Apply Graphic Communications and Promotional Marketing
expertise to design and implement customer programs.
- Partner with client and onboarding resources and tools to
develop mutually beneficial implementation plans.
- Utilize all Systems rolled out to manage activities (SFDC,
PACE, Netsuite; P3; Training Portal; VibeNet; Report Server,
- Negotiate and administer contract agreements that satisfy
customer needs within Company guidelines.
- Ensure client sales' compliance or other client commitments to
achieve revenue forecasts.
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction and retention by
proactively working on renewal strategies.
- Report, achieve and exceed Key Performance Indicators including
minimum weekly prospecting goals as outlined by Management
- Achieve Sales and Margin expectations as outlined by
- Must have strong business acumen and comfort selling to
multiple levels of decision-makers within larger, high potential
accounts by developing partnerships with customers. - -Other
Information - -
- This is a remote position
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Apparel, Promo and/or Print
- Sales experience in a complex Business to Business oriented
environment -Pay, Benefits & Work ScheduleOffice Depot and
OfficeMax offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which
includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to
move and grow within our organization!
Equal Employment Opportunity -Office Depot and Office Max is
committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all
employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status,
age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or
any other characteristic protected by law.Fair Chance Ordinance
- Ability to develop new and innovative strategic concepts, ideas
and tactics. Strong critical thinking and analytical skills to
manage a rapidly growing business.
- Able to write and speak proficient English.
- Strong sales skills with a thorough understanding of the
consultative sales cycle.
- Professional level presentation skills require excellent verbal
and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills
- Advanced selling and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and analyze complex or
undefined issues to determine proper course of actions
- PC/Laptop operating knowledge and capabilities required
- Achievement drive, concern for quality and execution, customer
satisfaction orientation, personal maturity, managing and
motivating associates, developing associates, judgment
- We will consider for employment qualified applicants with
arrest and conviction records -City & County of San Francisco Fair
Keywords: Office Depot, Los Angeles , Print, Apparel, Promotional Products Sales, Sales , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!