Sales Support Specialist
Company: Paul Smith
Location: West Hollywood
Posted on: June 25, 2022
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team based in our
world famous Melrose Avenue Store. You will be responsible for
assisting the team with achieving sales targets, developing and
maintaining excellent client relationships whilst promoting the
brand image, providing excellent customer service and up to date
product knowledge at all times.
- To assist the management and selling teams with achieving sales
targets by helping with front and back end operations.
- To assist the sales and operations teams with customer
requests, replenishments, deliveries, and shipment execution when
requested. Including drop-offs and pick-ups from tailors or other
- To provide excellent customer service at all times and to build
- To ensure that you attend staff training sessions to maintain a
high level of product knowledge at all times.
- To ensure that a high level of housekeeping is kept to the
Company's desired standard, both on and off the shop floor.
- To assist in any stock, merchandise and housekeeping related
duties as requested by the management team. This may include duties
such as shop merchandising and up-keep, inventory and stock takes,
receiving deliveries, the ticketing of merchandise and any other
duties as outlined by the management team.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
- Previous experience in retail- luxury environment
- Previous experience working as a support associate
- Experience in providing excellent customer service
- Ability to work towards weekly sales goals and ability to meet
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for style, fashion and the Paul Smith Brand
- Interest and knowledge of current trends in music arts and
- Flexible and reliable
- Good team member, helpful, approachable and trustworthy
In addition to the base compensation, this role attracts:
- A generous Clothing Allowance
- Discretionary discount on Paul Smith goods
- Basic medical and dental insurance, disability, life insurance
and a 401(k) plan
- Vacation, sick/personal days in accordance with Company
---------------------This employer participates in E-Verify and
will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information
to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify
cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is
required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to
contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security
Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before
the employer can take any action against you, including terminating
your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have
accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
Keywords: Paul Smith, Los Angeles , Sales Support Specialist, Sales , West Hollywood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!