Retail Sales Planning Manager
Company: Beyond Meat, Inc.
Location: El Segundo
Posted on: February 23, 2021
At Beyond Meat, we started with simple questions. Why do you
need an animal to create meat? Why can't you build meat directly
from plants? Thus, we make plant-based meats that allow families to
eat more, not less, of the traditional dishes they--love while
feeling great about the health, sustainability, and animal welfare
benefits of plant protein. Our goal is to bring exciting change to
the plate-and Beyond. The Retail Sales Planning Manager will report
directly to the VP of Commercial Execution. This role will support
the strategic and reporting to grow the US based retail business.
Previous experience in the CPG industry is required and some
experienece with trade planning and/or strategic planning is
preferred. This role will work cross functionally with the Retail
Sales team to ensure sell in and launch plans are executed
according to plan and will assist in creating forecast accuracy
reviews and provide the voice of retail sales in product innovation
- Oversee management of customer paperwork by sales admin.
- Pricing validation - including new item P&Ls, maintaining
discounts in ERP, price list updates and maintenance.
- Work cross functionally with retail sales team and demand
planning to maintain and improve forecast accuracy.
- Represent retail sales perspective during new NPI meetings,
assist with project charters.
- Budget tracking in conjunction with Retail Sales Group.
- Annual planning in conjunction with Trade Manager and Retail
- Work with Retail Sales Group and Trade Manager to maintain and
improve current TPM tools.
- Building and reviewing commissions reports in conjunction with
- Lead & manage monthly business analytics for the Commercial
Sales team including but not limited to: monthly standardized sales
reporting and dashboards, overall business monthly sales &
financial performance tracking (Revenue, Trade & Expenses).
- Maintenance of filing system for ease of use, archiving
documents, updating contracts and signatures, etc.
- Oversee customer portal maintenance as well as other customer
facing portals Repsly, Kwikee, Syndigo, etc. QUALIFICATIONS:
- BA/BS required.
- 3+ years of CPG industry experience; in sales planning, sales
or sales support.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with various
members of the team.
- Ability to work collaboratively and to manage a wide variety of
projects with tight deadlines.
- Very detail oriented, strong analytical skills.
- Capable of managing and prioritizing multiple initiatives of
- Ability to analyze situation or procedures & willingly
communicate improvements or make meaningful decisions.
- Experience or exposure to marketing, finance, forecasting
and/or project management experience also preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication
- At a minimum, intermediate proficiency with Microsoft office
- HQ-based position, limited travel may be required. Beyond Meat
is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are
considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color,
national origin, age, sex, religion, ancestry, veteran status,
marital status, gender identify, sexual orientation, national
origin, liability for military service, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. If you are
interested in learning the status of your application, please note
you will be contacted directly by the appropriate human resources
contact person if you are selected for further consideration.
Beyond Meat reserves the right to defer or close a vacancy at any
Keywords: Beyond Meat, Inc., Los Angeles , Retail Sales Planning Manager, Sales , El Segundo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!