Sr. Sales Executive - Automation Service, Los Angeles
Company: Siemens AG
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: February 23, 2021
- Cypress, United States of America
- 231219 Job Description Are you passionate about solving some of
theworld's most pressing challenges and making buildings smarter,
more efficient,and more productive? Are you interestedin developing
your career path within a global technology powerhouse which
empowersemployee creativity to change, challenge, and influence our
business andcustomer relationships? This is the career for you!
SIEMENS Smart Infrastructure is seeking--aconfident and
self-motivated technical sales professional to grow our
AutomationService business in the Los Angeles/Cypress, CA--area in
vertical markets such asHealthcare, K-12, Universities, and
Municipalities. Using your technical and financialexpertise, along
with your critical thinking and influencing skills, you willhelp
tailor our customer's needs into winning solutions, whether it's in
thenew construction market or direct end-user service market.
- NO CAP COMMISSION STRUCTURE: this will allow you to grow your
accounts as much as you want---the sky's the limit!
- Leverage the Siemens Smart Infrastructure Service & Product
portfolios in expanding your customer base.
- Excellent benefits: --starting from day one of employment,
benefits include medical/dental/vision/life, matching
dollar-for-dollar 401K up to 6%, generous Paid Time Off, and
company vehicle program.
- Quick ramp-up time: --Siemens new "Ready To Sell" Development
Program: A structured sales development program that provides new
sales hires with a one-year plan for learning about the products,
processes, and people that will help them achieve their performance
targets in the least amount of time. Responsibilities--
- Develop a vertical market(s) and geographic account management
with a strategic growth plan
- Attend industry specific networking events and actively
participate in organizations as a representative for SIEMENS in the
- Educate the market and customers on SIEMENS capabilities and
identify opportunities to address customer needs with SIEMENS
solutions and services
- Develop and maintain a qualified funnel of opportunities
- Deliver on forecasted results consistently
- Collaborate with operations and internal teams to deliver
excellent customer outcomes Qualifications--
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering desired,
although candidates with varying degrees will also be considered
based on experience. A High School Diploma or GED equivalency is a
- 2+ years' experience in technical sales, business development,
or consulting within similar industries such as Building
Automation, Fire Alarm, Security, and Energy Efficiency is
preferred, however, we will also consider talented sales
professionals with technical and financial savviness and related
sales experience utilizing critical thinking and influencing skills
within industries such as Software or Financial Services.
- Knowledge of and strong networking relationships within the
local building market such as building owners and
general/electrical/mechanical contractors strongly desired.
- Knowledge and experience utilizing the Challenger Sales Model
- Must be willing and available to travel 5% overnight for
training and business development.
- Must be legally authorized for employment in the United States
and must not require employer sponsored work authorization now or
in the future for employment in the United States.
- Must possess a valid, clean Driver's license in good standing
and be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the
required Siemens vehicle FAVR program. #LI-ARS Organization: Smart
Infrastructure Experience Level: Experienced Professional Job Type:
Full-time Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to their
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status,
ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to
ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender
identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection
status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable
discharge from military service, and other categories protected by
federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from
discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay
Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices
about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Keywords: Siemens AG, Los Angeles , Sr. Sales Executive - Automation Service, Los Angeles, Sales , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!