Inside Sales Coordinator
Company: Yusen Logistics
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: November 23, 2020
Overview L OCATION: This position may work remotely from anywhere
in the United States or from our Torrance office.
HOURS: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM pacific time. Must be able to work
overtime as necessary
The Inside Sales Coordinator in the International Freight
Forwarding division is responsible for assigned account or trade
lane customer retention, volume or revenue growth and customer
satisfaction. The Inside Sales Coordinator is primarily engaged in
supporting Account Managers in managing and growing assigned
accounts or trade lanes, by closely monitoring new volume growth
opportunities and accounts in the pipeline , assisting with
onboarding of new accounts, acting as the client's advocate,
increasing customer satisfaction, identifying customer needs and
aligning those needs with Yusen Logistics (YLA) services.
Responsibilities Account or Trade Lane Management and Customer
- Develop strong relationships with assigned clients, YLA
branches and overseas trade lane counterparts (if applicable)
through timely communication and excellent customer service.
- Deliver custom solutions to client in order to simplify their
- Serve as the first point of contact between the client and
internal operations and sales teams, trade lane counter parts,
freight forwarders and carriers.
- Ensure escalated issues are managed through to resolution
- Serve as the customer's internal advocate by monitoring overall
account performance for compliance with service level agreements
and client guidelines
- Identify and qualify business opportunities with small and
mid-size companies or assigned trade lane. Support Sales , Account
and Trade Lane Managers :
- Prepare and present proposals, quotes and recommend services
based on customer needs.
- Create and maintain operational SOPs and conduct internal audit
for assigned accounts, as needed.
- Onboard/Implement new customers
- Support RFQ and RFI process.
- Maintain, update and report trade lane growth
opportunities/progress in a systematic and organized fashion,
through YLA's CRM platforms.
- High School diploma or GED.
- 2 years' experience in the Freight Forwarding industry
- Demonstrate ability to provide great customer service.
- Proactive and able to work effectively to contribute value with
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to to
prioritize and work around deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving and negotiation with
special emphasis on corporate goals
- Ability to communicate in a cooperative and professional manner
with all levels of internal staff and client contacts.
- Ability to remain professional, confident and patient at all
- Must be a team player.
- Proficient in Microsoft -- Word, Excel and Power Point. Strong
ability to learn new technologies. The above statements are
intended to describe the general nature of work being performed.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Yusen offers a generous Employee Benefits Package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision beginning the 1 st of the month
following start date
- 401k with a company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and Accidental Death &
Dismemberment Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Tuition
Assistance Program, Commuter Benefits, vacation , and much
Any and all benefits offered are subject to the eligibility
requirements, terms, and provisions set forth in the respective
policies and plan documents, which you may request from Human
About Yusen Logistics (Americas )
As a part of the NYK Group, Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc.
operates a network that provides specialization in key logistics
products to include International Freight Forwarding, Integrated
Solutions (Customized Logistics) and Contract Logistics services,
along with transportation solutions all while providing complete
and seamless US wide coverage. For more information, please visit
our website at www.yusen-logistics.com .
Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. is committed to providing equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without
regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship
status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and
gender orientation, genetic information or any other protected
status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local
laws. This commitment extends to all aspects of the company's
employment practices including, but not limited to, recruiting,
hiring, promoting, transferring, compensation, benefits, training,
leaves of absence, termination, and other terms and conditions of
Keywords: Yusen Logistics, Los Angeles , Inside Sales Coordinator, Sales , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!