Inventory Control Associate
Company: HD Supply
Location: Sun Valley
Posted on: July 16, 2019
Company Overview HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) ( www.hdsupply.com ) is one
of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The
company provides a broad range of products and value-add services
to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in
maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction
sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and
six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000
associates provide localized, customer-driven services including
jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified
logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its
customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in
which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving
organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and
inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company.
Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow
professionally while providing competitive benefits and
compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and
achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD
Supply is ready for you! Job Description & Qualifications Job
Summary Responsible for recording and maintaining control of all
inventory items purchased and produced. Responsible for receiving
product from vendors for quality control, maintaining the daily
schedule of audits, managing inventory reports and help ensure the
overall accuracy of the warehouse inventory. Major Tasks,
Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Audit inventory to keep systems in balance during daily order
- Research and resolve all keyed issues, adjustments and
discrepancies. Ensures compliance with established internal control
- Assists in maintaining inventory accuracy. Complete follow up
to all previous inventory adjustments. Completes and reviews cycle
- Maintain time control tables consistent with base tables, key
and review allocations.
- Receives products from vendors to check for quality.
Communicates potential quality issues to buyers.
- Maintains quality control and inventory control manuals. Nature
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting or standing in the same
location and/or there may be a need to stoop regularly or move/lift
light material or equipment (typically less than 8 pounds).
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications &
Job Specific Details Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in purchasing and/ or inventory field
- Ability to lift loads up to 100lbs with assistance Job ID
2019-33627 Business Unit Construction Industrial WC Functional Area
Warehouse Remote Position? No Position Type Full-Time Posting
Location : Postal Code 91352 HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Los Angeles , Inventory Control Associate, Professions , Sun Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!