Company: Tentek, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2019
- Triage/evaluation of application inventory. Focus is on corporate applications.
- Ideally looking for someone who has 3 to 5 years of application security experience, essentially the knowing the pillars of security. There are roughly about 100 or so applications.
- This job is basically scheduling back to back meetings interviewing stakeholders and documenting for record keeping for updates later.
- Experience with identity management and authorization protocols is critical.
- They need to understand the concepts in order to understand the responses from individuals.
- Communication plays a key factor in being able to talk with non-technical audiences.
- J2EE is useful (Java enterprise architecture). That indicates the person was a serious developer for a time with enterprise architectures and wants or is moving into Security. Also if someone has Enterprise business application experience like with SAP, Cognos or any of the big enterprise application suites would be helpful because they probably did requirements gathering sessions and worked with customers directly.
- Someone who has a background at consulting companies would also be useful.
- Solid time management skills, writing skills and communication skills are necessary.
- Must have experience with Slack for team meetings..
- Position will set in Glendale, will conduct initial screens via blue jeans followed by an in-person interview. - provided by Dice Security, Requirements Gathering, Enterprise Applications, Slack
Keywords: Tentek, Inc., Los Angeles , Security Analyst, Professions , Glendale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!