Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: July 13, 2018
Job DescriptionInventory Associate/Customer ServiceEstablished and growing company has an opportunity for an intelligent, self-motivated professional, who possesses the discipline, maturity and creativity to work without supervision. We are looking for a team member to work at our facility in Los Angeles. All duties must be performed at the company’s facility, Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (subject to holidays and appropriate breaks).JOB SUMMARY:
The successful applicant will be responsible for several distinct tasks – inventory management, order fulfillment, record keeping and providing effective customer service. Applicants must be proficient in using QuickBooks accounting software, and applications that do not address this will not be considered.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management's definition of essential functions for this job, but in no way restricts the tasks that may be asked of the employee. Management may assign or reassign any duties or responsibilities at any time as management deems necessary.
- Keep and maintain a running inventory of all products
- Track inventory that is received from suppliers, through its sale and distribution to customers.
- Monitor inventory levels of all products, and place orders for additional inventory when required.
- Keep and maintain complete and accurate inventory records in compliance with all state and federal laws and regulations.
- Perform all essential customer service functions.
- Receive incoming telephone calls from customers or potential customers, and provide helpful, friendly customer service.
- Keep and maintain complete and accurate records of all customer contacts.
- Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer requests for order status and/or product information.
- Process customer orders/changes according to established company policies and procedures, including assembling and packaging orders for shipment.
- Inform customers of unit prices, shipping dates, anticipated delays and any additional information needed by customer.
- Process customer requests for company pamphlets, catalogs and other literature.
- Receive customer complaints and assess and attempt to resolve them with the assistance of a supervisor.
- Prepare price quotes and maintain files for all quotes that are to be processed.
- Provide general administrative assistance and support as requested by a supervisor.REQUIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be proficient using QuickBooks accounting software.
- Must have excellent computer and typing skills.
- Must have at least two years’ of relevant experience.
- Must have a pleasant, helpful and engaging telephone demeanor.
- Must have exceptional communication skills -- an ability to “think on your feet” to respond to difficult or unanticipated questions or requests.
- Must be able to speak clearly and intelligently in the English language.
- Must be able to work independently, as well as with a team.
- Must have problem solving abilities and must be able to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form.
- Must be able to read and interpret documents, such as manuals, work instructions and software manuals.
- Must learn, become familiar with, and understand all of the dental products sold, and have a working knowledge of dental terminology (Training will be provided).
- Must possess strong organizational skills and be detail-oriented, with an emphasis on quality.
- Must possess excellent time-management and task-management skills.
- Must project a professional image -- both orally, over the telephone, and in person.If you have the qualifications and experience and would like an opportunity to work in the bio/medical field, please send us your resume with cover letter.Company DescriptionSurgikor is an established and growing company, specializing in the development and marketing of dental implants and oral rehabilitation components.
Keywords: Surgikor, Los Angeles, Inventory Associate, Professions, Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!