Maintenance Supervisor (20170723)
Posted on: March 14, 2018
The Maintenance Supervisor will manage the daily facility-related operations, building services and assist projects for both our Sylmar and Santa Clarita locations as-needed. This person will manage in-house staff, vendors, contractors, daily services, work orders, and interact with all employees, business unit leaders, the landlord and local authorities as needed.
* Manage major facility systems and infrastructure including; computerized building control and monitoring systems, power and lighting systems, compressed gasses and vacuum, air supply and ventilation systems.
* Monitor the efficiency and coordinate the preventive maintenance of production equipment.
* Create procedures and processes; oversee repair, maintenance and preventive maintenance activities.
* Hands on ability to lead and motivate a team of building maintenance personnel and custodial staff.
* Manage the daily activities and coordination required for facilities construction, renovations and new equipment installation projects. Oversees building construction projects to ensure delivery on time, within pre-established budget and of superior quality.
* Coordination of employee moves, furniture installations, space allocations and related floor plans. Maintain all furniture, fixtures and equipment in safe and available condition for use.
* Lead local physical security and safety efforts. Support emergency response team activities and develop emergency action plan for the facility.
* Manage daily security, card access and fire protection systems and program requirements.
* Interacts with other resources as necessary to provide comprehensive facility service support. Ability to work in a regulated environment and ensuring all quality regulations are met.
* 4+ years of Maintenance Supervision and office services experience including direct staff supervision, and management of service vendors and contractors.
* Must have experience in dealing with regulatory audits.
* General Contracting experience with full understanding of permits, reading and understanding of blueprints.
* Construction project management experience, technical background with detailed knowledge of mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems.
* Customer service oriented, excellent communication skills, and office software skills.
* Flexible, creative and able to work extended hours as required.
* Microsoft Projects knowledge
* Bilingual Spanish/English
* Bachelors degree preferred.
* or 7+ years experience
Physical Job Requirements:
* The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Work involves physical exertion in the transporting of various materials or equipment, lifting, moving.
* Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
Work involves climbing, frequent exposure to noise, dirt, odors, or similar surroundings.
Sylmar, California, United States
EnerSys Advanced Systems
Keywords: Enersys, Los Angeles, Maintenance Supervisor (20170723), Professions, Sylmar, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!