Senior Inventory Associate
Company: Shoppe Amber Interiors
Posted on: November 19, 2023
JOB TITLE: Senior Inventory Clerk SUPERVISOR: Senior Warehouse
ManagerDESCRIPTION:The primary function of the Sr. Inventory Clerk
is a crucial role in supporting the Senior Warehouse Manager in
maintaining accurate records of the company's inventory levels,
tracking the movement of goods, and ensuring the availability of
products for timely fulfillment of orders. This role involves
meticulous attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and
the ability to collaborate with various departments to optimize
inventory management processes.RESPONSIBILITIES:Inventory Tracking
- Conduct daily cycle counts using RF smart. Submit reports to
the Senior Warehouse Manager and research inventory discrepancies,
ensuring proper documentation.
- Oversee the unfulfilled report and cycle count missing item
inventory. Submit report to the Senior Warehouse Manager for
- Troubleshoot inventory problems, manage missing items doc (WEB
orders doc) and determine where to pull inventory; communicating
with proper channels and locations.
- Monitor inventory adjustments, including returns, damaged
items, and discrepancies, and ensure proper documentation.
- Work with the receiving team to clean up pending inventory
sitting in all RECEIVING bins on a daily/weekly basis.
- Support in RF Smart picking auditing of picked bins and
Inventory Support + Special Projects:
- Support Shipping Lead by pulling and shipping replacements for
missing and damaged items and close out CASES in NS.
- Monitor and manage inventory inquiries in Slack and respond to
all inquiries in a timely manner.
- Review and process claims for damaged and lost shipments for
UPS and UPS Capital.
- Oversee Marketing shipping requests and Ambassadors monthly
pulls. Communicate all pulls to appropriate teams.
- Support AID install pulls by creating transfer orders and
- Support Shipping team by creating store transfer orders when
- Support Visuals and buying departments by creating return
Transfer Orders when needed.
- Support in annual inventory counts and audits.
- Help train new team members in RF smart cycle counting where
- Support the Senior Warehouse Manager in other inventory support
functions as needed.QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2+ years of warehouse experience preferably in home goods and
- Previous experience in inventory management, warehousing, or
related fields is advantageous.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Proficiency in using inventory management software and
Microsoft Office Suite (excel, word)
- Strong numerical aptitude and attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Physical capability to perform tasks such as lifting and moving
- Knowledge of inventory control best practices and
- Ability to work independently and as part of a
Keywords: Shoppe Amber Interiors, Los Angeles , Senior Inventory Associate, Professions , Chatsworth, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!