Revenue Cycle Analyst
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Align yourself with an organization that has a reputation for
excellence. Cedars-Sinai was awarded the National Research
Corporation's Consumer Choice Award 19 years in a row for providing
the highest-quality medical care in Los Angeles. We were also
awarded the Advisory Board Company's Workplace of the Year. This
role provides excellent exposure, and we offer an outstanding
benefits' package that includes health care, generous time off and
a 403(B). Join us! Discover why U.S. News & World Report has named
us one of America's Best Hospitals. Tell Me More: The Revenue Cycle
Analyst is responsible for the development, assessment and
quantification of trends. This will require direct working
relationships with management and key staff members, in addition to
key members of Finance and Medical Center Departments. The primary
duties of this role include:
- Analyzing trends to determine where variances are occurring and
develop reports to assess these variances.
- Summarizing information, data, and recommendations, and
preparing presentation materials. May present findings to
- Making recommendations based upon overall analysis to
effectively monitor areas of opportunity/risk.
- Creating/developing regular and ad-hoc reports
- Using independent judgment to resolve issues.
- Completing complex/special assignments. Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree in
Finance, Economics, Business or a related field preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of proven experience as an analyst (data,
financial, business, or related) required. Why Cedars-Sinai? Beyond
outstanding employee benefits including health and dental
insurance, vacation, and a 403(b) Cedar-Sinai takes pride in hiring
the best employees. Our accomplished staff reflects the culturally
and ethnically diverse community we serve. They are proof of our
dedication to creating a dynamic, inclusive environment that fuels
Keywords: Cedars-Sinai, Los Angeles , Revenue Cycle Analyst, Professions , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!