Revenue Cycle Analyst
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Align yourself with an organization that has a reputation for
excellence. Cedars-Sinai was awarded the National Research
Corporation's Consumer Choice Award 19 years in a row for providing
the highest-quality medical care in Los Angeles. We were also
awarded the Advisory Board Company's Workplace of the Year. This
role provides excellent exposure, and we offer an outstanding
benefits' package that includes health care, paid time off and a
403(B). Join us! Discover why U.S. News & World Report has named us
one of America's Best Hospitals. Tell Me More: The Revenue Cycle
Analyst is responsible for the development, assessment and
quantification of trends. This will require direct working
relationships with management and key staff members, in addition to
key members of Finance and Medical Network and Medical Center
Departments. The primary duties of this role include:
- Analyzing trends to determine where variances are occurring and
develop reports to assess these variances.
- Summarizing information, data, and recommendations, and
preparing presentation materials. May present findings to
- Making recommendations based upon overall analysis to
effectively monitor areas of opportunity/risk.
- Creating/developing regular and ad-hoc reports.
- Payor Policy analysis and review.
- Denial and Revenue Cycle trending. -
- Using independent judgment to resolve issues.
- Completing complex/special assignments. Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree in
Finance, Economics, Business or a related field preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of proven experience as an analyst (revenue
cycle, data, financial, business, or related) required.
- A minimum of 5 years of proven experience in PB Revenue Cycle
- Revenue Cycle experience highly preferred.
- Experience working with KPIs highly preferred.
- Excel work experience, to include using advanced function,
preferred. Why Cedars-Sinai? Beyond outstanding employee benefits
including health and dental insurance, vacation, and a 403(b)
Cedar-Sinai takes pride in hiring the best employees. Our
accomplished staff reflects the culturally and ethnically diverse
community we serve. They are proof of our dedication to creating a
dynamic, inclusive environment that fuels innovation. Working
Title: Revenue Cycle AnalystDepartment: CSRC PB - Group 3
CSMCFBusiness Entity: Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterJob Category:
Patient Financial ServicesJob Specialty: Revenue IntegrityPosition
Type: Full-timeShift Length: 8 hour shiftShift Type: DayBase
Pay:$73,400.00 - $113,600.00
Keywords: Cedars-Sinai, Los Angeles , Revenue Cycle Analyst, Professions , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!