Functional Business Analyst
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Functional Business Analyst needed for Industry leader in the
commercial landscape industry, providing full-service landscape
maintenance for commercial, multi-family, industrial and municipal
properties.This Jobot Job is hosted by: Joseph CalabreseAre you a
fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us
your resume.Salary: $50 - $79 per hourA bit about us:We are a major
leader in the commercial landscape industry, providing full-service
landscape maintenance for commercial, multi-family, industrial and
municipal properties. With offices in California, Texas, Colorado,
Oregon and Washington, our firm strives to develop maximum value
for its clients' budgets and provide timely project delivery, clear
consistent communications, and proactive property improvement
recommendations.Why join us?
- Contract to hire (highly motivated to convert)
- Medical benefits start on 1st of the Month
- Dental & VisionJob DetailsJob Details: We are currently seeking
a high-performing Contract IT Business Systems Analyst to join our
dynamic team in the construction industry. The ideal candidate will
have a strong understanding of IT business systems and processes,
with a focus on, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Gap Analysis,
Quote to Order. This position will play a pivotal role in the
evaluation, implementation and optimization of our business
systems, ensuring they align with our business objectives. The
successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of relevant
experience, with a proven track record of delivering results in a
fast-paced, complex, and dynamic environment.Responsibilities:
- Conduct comprehensive analysis of business processes and system
needs, identifying areas for improvement and optimization.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the business to define
requirements and develop solutions that meet those
- Manage the implementation of new systems and enhancements,
ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget.
- Perform regular system audits and prepare detailed reports on
system performance and usage.
- Manage Order to Cash, Record to Report, Gap Analysis, Quote to
- Provide technical support and training to system users,
resolving any issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and
technologies, making recommendations for system upgrades and
enhancements as necessary.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science,
Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role, preferably
within the construction industry.
- Extensive experience with Order to Cash, Record to Report, Gap
Analysis, Quote to Order
- Experience with IFS Software
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify and
solve complex problems.
- Excellent project management skills, with a proven ability to
manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate
effectively with both technical and non-technical
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite,
- Knowledge of construction industry processes and regulations
would be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and able to prioritize
tasks in a fast-paced environment.Interested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Los Angeles , Functional Business Analyst, Professions , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!