Class A CDL - Local Intermodal nighttime truck driver
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $91,000 Average pay: $1,380-$1,680
weeklyHome time: DailyExperience: 3 months or greater CDL
experienceJob ID: 232320Overview
- Haul containers secured to company-owned chassis.
- 99% no-touch freight that is mostly drop-and-hook.
- Drive in and out of railyards within 120 miles of South El
- Potential to operate a battery electric truck (Freightliner
eCascadia). Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay and load pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not
- Earn at least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 3% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Drivers on this account are required to drive at night.
- Tanker endorsements required after hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting Schneider's
self-paced online certification training will help you secure
- Live within 20 miles of South El Monte, CA.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience. Need one or
more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at
(855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Intermodal driving
- Constant support - Leaders and dispatch provide 24/7/365
operational and maintenance support.
- More drop-and-hook freight - Spend more time moving and less
time waiting at loading docks.
- Specific training - Attend paid intermodal orientation at a
major hub. Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has taught
us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our
ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is
inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex,
gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation,
ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience
and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures
that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and
resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it
fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates
leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Los Angeles , Class A CDL - Local Intermodal nighttime truck driver, Professions , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!