Procurement Business Partner
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Function Human Resources Job Type Contract Date Added May 23,
2023 Airswift is looking for a Procurement Business Partner in Los
Angeles, CA to work on a 12-months contract with one of our major
The Procurement Business Partner is responsible for the development
and fulfilment of Procurement needs for an assigned Procurement
region of the company. This role will identify strategic sourcing
opportunities, develop sourcing strategies in alignment with
applicable Category Management strategies, lead sourcing events,
negotiate with suppliers, administer contracts, monitor supplier
performance, complete data analytics, and manage supplier
relationships to optimize value for the company.
- Complying with Procurement Policy, Internal Control Standards,
and Procurement best practices.
- Overseeing day-to-day procurement activities in support of the
assigned the company's procurement region.
- Developing and executing master agreements, compensation
agreements, amendments, and contract addendums.
- Managing the sourcing and contracting processes (i.e.,
strategy, planning, sourcing, negotiations, contracting,
operationalization, and supplier management).
- Supporting the implementation, adoption, and compliance of
Procurement best practices.
- Driving continuous improvement efforts to enhance and
streamline contracting processes and improve contracting templates
and contract clauses.
- Interfacing with Category Management to support alignment on
strategies and contracting requirements.
- Developing fundamentally sound and fit for purpose contracts by
applying knowledge of commercial contract law and in accordance
with the company's guidance, practices, and requirements.
- Implementing new contracts by uploading contracts into the
company's Global Contracts Management System (CMS) and ensuring
effective transition of contract terms to business
- Performs analysis of quantitative spend data to draw
conclusions and enable informed decisions.
- Driving formal RFx (requests for information, proposals and/or
quotes) through CMS; performing pre-bid / pre-award meetings;
analyzing suitability of bids dependent on time constraints, cost,
safety, and quality assurance; preparing bid evaluations and
seeking appropriate approvals of awards.
- Resolving contract issues (pricing, quality, timing, claims,
liens, etc.) in coordination with business stakeholders.
- Supporting and contributing to Procurement goals by providing
the expertise necessary for development, maintenance, and
continuous improvement of leading contracting and sourcing
processes and standards
- Developing strong results-based networks with key business
leaders at the company to facilitate sharing of information, best
practices, and lessons learned.
- Managing stakeholder communications regarding Procurement
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, or
- Experience with Microsoft Office, SAP, Ariba or equivalent CMS,
and other procurement technologies
- Strong analytical, written, verbal, and interpersonal
communication skills with ability to negotiate and influence
- 1 or more years of procurement related experience in the energy
industry with sourcing, negotiations, and contracting
- Experience leading multiple Procurement initiatives
concurrently across sourcing, contracting, materials management,
and Procure-To-Pay (P2P)
- Functional & technical knowledge of services sourcing,
contracting, requisitioning, and purchasing processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint,
Word), SAP, Ariba, and other procurement technologies
- Ability to interface across functions and with key stakeholders
Don't see a job for you? Register for our candidate portalSign in
or register for iContract to stay updated with recommended
Keywords: Airswift, Los Angeles , Procurement Business Partner, Professions , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...