Project Manager, Construction
Company: ICF Olson
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Project Manager, Construction page is loaded Project Manager,
Construction Apply locations Los Angeles, CA time type Full time
posted on Posted 2 Days Ago job requisition id R2301116 Title:
Construction Project Manager
Location: Must be located i n Southern California (LA County
preferred ) Ready to make a difference?
- ICF is seeking an experienced Construction Manager to manage and
coordinate electric vehicle charging and energy resiliency projects
that are planned or underway. The Project Manager shall prepare
project plans, update and maintain project documentation, assist
with field verifications and overall communication and coordination
throughout the project life cycle. Project Manager tracks the
status of projects and provides additional information as required
. Project Manager works with appropriate personnel to expedite
internal processing of project milestones and objectives . Why you
will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life
- Investment of the community: Donation matching, volunteer
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, access to
professional development resources, 401k matching, Employee Stock
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- Create a template Project Management Plan document for the
Capital Improvement Projects.
- Create and develop Project Management Plans for Capital
- Prepare Periodic Project Progress Reports (Quarterly Progress
Reports-Weekly status reports).
- Determine and identify project critical paths.
- Attend and participate in project status meetings.
- Analyze and Forecast Project Schedule Reports.
- Prepare and/or assist in preparing schedules both independently
and in team environments.
- Prepare recovery plans, coordinate schedules from contractors,
and incorporate the information into the overall project master
- Establish effective communication with project team members and
support them with required information about Project Status.
- Manage information and data within various software and
- Gather project financial information and data from key project
- Analyze project financial trends by comparing budget against
actual and forecast data.
- Provide recommendations and guidance to the Project
- Assist Management and Project Managers with implementing change
management strategies, policies and procedures.
- Provide support to the project manager and team, plan meetings,
organize, maintain project records and interface with internal and
external stakeholders. What we need you to have (minimum
- Bachelor's D egree in E ngineering , Construction Management ,
Business or related disciplines with 2 + years of experience within
Construction and/or Project Management OR
- 6+ years of experience within Construction and/or Project
- Must have valid driver's license and successfully pass a Motor
Vehicle Records (MVR) check What we would like you to have:
- Experience in Energy Efficiency, electric vehicles or energy
- Demonstrated capabilities in building and maintaining
relationships with key market players in the commercial
- Broad knowledge of Construction Practices and Construction
Management policies and procedures Professional Skills you will
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and -
- Strong organizational skill s
- Experience with MS Excel, MS Visio and MS Project
- Familiarity with process documentation and creating process
flow charts utilizing MS Visio or related software Working at
ICFWorking at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with
intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day.
Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle
unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and
governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual
respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. We can
only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive
workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are committed to
creating a culture where we embrace our differences in ideas and
identities. Together, our employees are empowered to share their
expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and
professional goals. Learn more about what we dohttps://www.icf.com/
and our commitment to
can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an
inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal
opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any
protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin,
color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation,
religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status.
Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and
collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals.
For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy . Reasonable
Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for
disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals
with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the
application and employment process. To request an accommodation
please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to
assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and
will be used only to the extent required to provide needed
reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: -
Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement . Pay Range - There
are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay
for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work
experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to
the specified role, geographic location, education and
certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor
categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for
this position is :$64,372.00 - $109,432.00California Remote Office
(CA99) About Us Need help? We're here: ICFCareerCenter@icf.com
About ICF ICF is a global consulting and technology services
company with approximately 9,000 employees, but we are not your
typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy
specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists
and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with
cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve
their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private
sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape
the future. Learn more at icf.com .
Keywords: ICF Olson, Los Angeles , Project Manager, Construction, Professions , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...