Senior Pricing Analyst
Company: BTAS, Inc.
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Position: Senior Pricing AnalystLocation: LA Air Force Base,
CASecurity Clearance Required: Secret Position Type Standard Work
Hours: Full-time/40 hours per week Summary / Objective:
- The successful Sr. Pricing Analyst will be able to use their
pricing/costing knowledge in the evaluation of proposals, basis of
estimates, and accounting actuals analysis.
- Analyze cost proposals, recommend solutions for a wide array of
complex pricing problems, and prepare pricing memorandum and
associated slides in preparation for clearance approvals and
- Analyze proposals using one or more techniques, as appropriate
for the pricing situation, such as price analysis, cost analysis,
value analysis, and parametric estimating.
- Prepare Cost/Price analysis reports to determine fair and
reasonable Government negotiation positions, including
justification of reasonableness, and balance based on
- Review Government Technical Evaluation Reports to determine if
sound reasoning is used in developing the Government position.
- Assist in the development and review of Requests for Proposal
- Assist in fact finding and support negotiations with
- Special projects as tasked by Management.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree with 5+ year experience preferred or
associate degree with 8+ years of experience required.
- Solid experience working with spreadsheets and creating pricing
models to analyze the contractor's proposal using MS Excel and
creating documentation using MS Word MS Power Point. Must have and
the ability to quickly learn other software applications that may
be necessary in the efficient accomplishment of work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to exercise initiative and judgment to ensure
compliance with guidelines and regulations.
Preferred Education and/or Experience:
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures
in the development of pricing strategy for routine to complex
- Understanding of various contract types and their use (i.e.
Firm Fixed Price [FFP], Time & Materials [T&M], Cost plus Fixed
Fee [CPFF], etc.)
- Knowledge of Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), Federal
Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition
Regulation Supplement (DFARS) and Truth In Negotiations Act
- Understanding of cost elements including labor hours,
subcontracts, material, direct and indirect rates.
- Experience analyzing subcontractor proposals.
- Understanding of pricing logic and complex MS Excel
- This position does not supervise the work of others.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This
role routinely uses standard office equipment.
- Must be able to operate a computer and other standard office
- Very little-less tan 5%
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and/or activities may change at any time
with or without notice.
- Salary: Competitive benefit package and salary commensurate
with experience: range $120,000 - $135,000 USD.
AAP / EEO Statement:
- BTAS is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
- BTAS is an E-Verify program participant.
Keywords: BTAS, Inc., Los Angeles , Senior Pricing Analyst, Professions , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...