EVS Cleaning Technician I
Company: Servicon Systems Inc
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Servicon Systems, Inc.EEO Statement: Equal Employment
Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran statusHousekeeper
IUS-CA-Los AngelesJob ID: 2023-4018# of Openings: 5Category:
Janitorial/CustodialLA County - Patriotic HallOverviewWe are
women-owned and operated, with nearly 50 years of expertise as a
leading environmental solutions provider, focused on infection
prevention for complex facilities. As a local, privately held
company, we are agile and can maneuver quickly to support the needs
of our people and clients. Our goal is to become a trusted partner,
not outsourced vendor. One of our greatest strengths is our Culture
of Caring. From our CEO to the front-line staff, Servicon embodies
our vision of creating healthy environments for people to thrive.
This results in greater client satisfaction and healthier outcomes.
Meticulous adherence to infection prevention standards interwoven
with compassionate service delivery is the key to success. Servicon
focuses on three essential elements for establishing a Culture of
Caring and Excellence: People, Programs, and Performance. These
components represent our strong value alignment, positively
impacting patient care, infection prevention, and
throughput.ResponsibilitiesDirectly responsible for cleaning,
sanitizing, and maintaining all assigned areas using established
practices and procedures according to company and client standards
of quality and safety. May require frequent interaction with
- Monitor and inspect assigned work area while performing duties
and after duties have been completed to verify that all work has
been done in compliance with site-specific procedures, scope of
work, and Servicon standards.
- Participate in training programs covering subjects such as
safety regulations, procedures, efficient/cost-effective methods of
cleaning, and equipment preventive maintenance.
- Empty, clean, and damp-wipe all waste receptacles as well as
remove waste paper and rubbish from the premises to designated
- Vacuum all rugs and carpeted areas in offices, lobbies, and
- Hand dust and wipe clean all office furniture, file cabinets,
fixtures, paneling, windowsills, air-conditioning diffusers, wall
grilles, and all other horizontal surfaces.
- Remove all finger marks and smudges from vertical surfaces,
including doors, doorframes, light switches, private entrance
glass, and partitions.
- Damp-mop or clean any spillage in the office, stairwells, and
public areas as required.
- Keep janitor's closet clean, neat, and in orderly
- Sweep or dust mop hard floor surfaces.
- Other jobs and duties as identified or assigned as
Keywords: Servicon Systems Inc, Los Angeles , EVS Cleaning Technician I, Professions , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!