Production Accountant for Reality/DocuSeries Prod Co (Los Angeles)
Company: RICE GORTON PICTURES LTD
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 27, 2023
We are an up-and-coming non-scripted production company
specializing in reality/docu-series formats, and we're looking for
an experienced, and well-rounded Production/Corporate Accountant to
join our team. Everyone here wears a lot of hats, which also means
a lot of opportunity for growth. You will be working closely with
the EVP of Production managing the accounting and finance on all of
our projects, as well as, managing our corporate
responsibilities.Rate - Competitive (depending on experience)Our
ideal candidate is someone who:- Has been a key production
accountant with a minimum of 7 years of experience who has worked
both freelance and on the corporate side.
- Is self-motivated, hardworking, dedicated, and accurate.
- Must show a high degree of integrity and be able to periodically
work under time constraints and pressure with a high degree of
accuracy to meet deadlines.
- Has the ability to handle multiple productions at different
budget levels simultaneously.
- Can perform all accounting duties, including but not limited to,
payroll processing, cost reporting, cash flows, invoicing, bank
reconciliations, purchase orders, pc/cc reconciliations, bill-backs
- Issuing weekly cost reports and updating the ETC's with the Head
- Corporate payroll processing and corporate cash flow
- Must be familiar with payroll rules, procedures, & workers
- Has strong analytical and quantitive skills.
- Has expert knowledge of Quickbooks, Mydaes, & PSL production
- Has experience on union/guild shows (DGA, WGA, SAG/AFTRA,
- Has experience with tax incentive credits.
- Has knowledge of day-to-day operations on a production.If you
meet the criteria, please apply - we would love to hear from
Keywords: RICE GORTON PICTURES LTD, Los Angeles , Production Accountant for Reality/DocuSeries Prod Co (Los Angeles), Professions , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!