Maintenance Assistant - Skilled Nursing
Company: Valley Vista Nursing and Transitional Care
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Voted one of the best companies to work for by Modern Healthcare
Valley Vista Nursing and Transitional Care is an award winning
family company providing healthcare services including skilled
nursing, assisted living and senior living communities.
We believe that seniors are extraordinary people. Their lives are
filled with achievements, contributions and wisdom. They have
raised families, served their communities and country, lived
history and ultimately set the stage for us. We are honored to
provide their care, as they make the transition to the golden
years, and when it becomes more challenging to care for one's self.
From a short-term rehabilitation stay to long term nursing care,
each of our clinical programs are designed to reduce
hospitalizations so our patients can focus on achieving their
individual care plan goals whether it's returning home or staying
with us for their long term care needs
Our commitment to superior quality of life is evident when you
visit our family of centers. At our care center you will meet
compassionate and professional team members who understand that
finding the right skilled nursing setting and long-term care option
could be difficult and confusing and are wanting to make a
difference by providing the utmost care to genuinely help our
patients and the community around them. If this sounds like a great
fit for you, we would love to have you join our wonderful team!
Compensation & Benefits:
- As a growing and essential company, we have many opportunities
for growth and development within the medical industry and are
committed to providing the resources and training you need.
- Pay is market competitive and negotiable based on your
- Full-time employees will be eligible for a variety of
comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans.
- Full-time employees will be eligible for Tuition
We are looking for full-time Maintenance Assistant for AM
- Ensure that maintenance schedules are followed as outlined for
respective shift or area.
- Assist the Maintenance Supervisor in setting maintenance
- Assist in developing procedures for performing daily
- Coordinate daily maintenance services with nursing services
when performing maintenance assignments in resident living and/or
- Perform administrative requirements (i.e., completing necessary
forms, reports, etc.) and submit to the Maintenance Supervisor as
- Submit accidents/incident reports to the Maintenance Supervisor
on the shift in which they occur.
- Other duties as assigned by Maintenance Supervisor.
- 2 years plus hands on maintenance experience in a healthcare
- Good telephone skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in
- Ability to adequately perform physical requirements of
- Caring team player and customer service focused
- Ability to multitask and stay organized through daily
Submit your application and join our award-winning team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal
Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status,
disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per
the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
JOB CODE: Valley Vista Transitional Care
Keywords: Valley Vista Nursing and Transitional Care, Los Angeles , Maintenance Assistant - Skilled Nursing, Professions , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!