Superintendent - Commercial Construction
Company: Michael Page
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Superintendent is responsible for On-site supervision of all
aspects of construction on commercial/TI projects. Ensure project
safety & quality. Client DetailsWe are partnered with a reputable
firm that has become one of the largest GC's in the West LA area.
This GC has been in business for over 40 years and has an
impressive backlog of projects within the commercial construction
space. Projects include: Tilt-Up, Retail Buildings, Office
Buildings, Schools, & Commercial TI projects.Description The
Superintendent will be responsible for:
- Responsible for general supporting contract, subcontract
documents, drawings and specifications under direction from the
- Check and verify subcontractor layout to ensure compliance with
established control, line and grade.
- Monitor production and record rates in logbook to be used for
- Maintain a set of production documents and update daily so an
accurate picture of work in place is consistently maintained.
- Monitor job progress on-site, checking all work to ensure
compliance with contract documents and Quality Control.
- Work with Superintendent to develop and carry out the plan and
schedule for project work.
- Work with and coach field engineers on the project to
facilitate their skills development.
- Maintaining the Construction Management Plan and logistical
co-ordination.ProfileThe ideal Superintendent will have:
- 5+ years years of Superintendent experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or related
preferred (or relevant experience)
- Project experience in Commercial Construction
- Ability to communicate with subcontractors and other project
- Ability to work in a fast-paced construction environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong communication and interpersonal skillJob OfferThe
Superintendent will receive:
- Base salary - up to $170,000
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Monthly vehicle allowance
- Discretionary bonus program
- Access to upper leadershipMPI does not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran
status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any
group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled,
protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Keywords: Michael Page, Los Angeles , Superintendent - Commercial Construction, Professions , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!