EDM System Analyst
Company: Solugenix Corporation
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: November 26, 2022
EDM System Analyst
Los Angeles, CA
6-month contract -
Job ID 2022-8052
Solugenix is assisting a client, a health insurance company, in
their search for a EDM System Analyst. This is a 6-month contract
opportunity -based out of Los Angeles, CA.
EDM System Analyst will work in Enterprise Data Management (EDM)
team in Agile environment. EDM Analyst will be responsible for
requirements gathering for the data systems of the EDM team;
leading working sessions with business partners to accurately
document all requirements, supporting developers to understand the
requirements during implementation, and supporting quality
assurance team to understand the requirements for testing. The EDM
Analyst needs to perform activities with little supervisory
support; and, working multiple projects in parallel.
This position directly requires good communications skills working
with business, developers, quality assurance and other vendors.
- Good understanding in database design concepts,
logical/physical data models.
- Experience on healthcare domain.
- Good knowledge and experience of database SQL
- Thorough knowledge of SDLC.
- Experience on working on Agile methodology and familiar with
JIRA and confluence tools.
- Experience in documenting requirements and negotiating
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and
- Proficient in data analysis and problem solving.
- Must develop, foster, and maintain an open, professional
relationship with developers, IT staff, management, and business
- Strong Understanding of DW/BI concepts.
- Conduct meetings to gather business requirements for new
product development and enhancements.
- Document business requirements with acceptance criteria in user
stories and/or business requirements document.
- Analyze data sources used in the project to facilitate mappings
for project team.
- Analyze any operational data issue.
- Participate in design discussions and provide clarification of
- Participate in issue discussions to provide clarification of
- Work in iterative development methodology, collaborate with
other project team members, update tasks in JIRA.
- Work with EDM development team and QA team on
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience on Confluence documentation.
- Broad-based knowledge of application systems technologies.
About the Client
Our client is one of the world's leading health insurance companies
based out of Los Angeles, CA. -
Solugenix is an information technology services company known for
its deep experience and knowledge in providing comprehensive
technology services, solutions, and talent support for companies
around the world. - The company offers a variety of cutting edge
and talent support solutions to promote growth and cutting-edge
advancement to our esteemed clients and candidates. - We provide
these talent support solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and
direct hire basis. We also have additional resources from our
staffing partners to ensure the right match and expertise for the
For over 50 years, global and local brands have trusted Solugenix
as an added resource and partner in taking steps to ensure their
immediate and future success. - In addition to generating
ground-breaking, industry-defining solutions, Solugenix has been
delivering the talent and support needed to make it happen. - We
are dedicated to partnering with clients and candidates whose core
values also foster a culture of professionalism, teamwork, and
Keywords: Solugenix Corporation, Los Angeles , EDM System Analyst, Professions , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!