Company: Pilot Freight Services
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Pilot has the best employees in the transportation and logistics
- Arrange domestic and international transportation
- Carrier management and procurement
- Utilizing Pilot's TMS system to set up, track, organize,
- Provide feedback and information to customer
- Assist in providing information for client accounting
- Excellent drafting and writing skills.
- Ability to analyze and assess contractual or legal risks,
balancing risks with commercial needs.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, prioritize and
manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate
effectively internally throughout the organization and with
- Must take a strategic and business-oriented approach to problem
solving, be proactive and flexible.
Additional Job Details :
- Required High School or better.
- Preferred Bachelors or better.
- 3-5 years: Transportation and Logistics
This is a clerical administrative position in a professional office
setting. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk,
use hands, stoop, bend and reach. Extensive use of phones and PC is
required. Position requires working remotely at times.
- If applicable
If you are interested in working with a talented, passionate and
dedicated team of professionals in a rapidly growing industry,
Pilot wants to hear from you!
Effective August 18, 2021 Pilot will be mandating that all new
hires are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus before starting
work at any of our locations. Our definition of fully vaccinated
for purposes of new hire is as follows: In compliance with CDC
guidelines, individuals will be considered fully vaccinated and
eligible to begin work as follows:
- 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the
Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
- 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson
s Janssen vaccine
Keywords: Pilot Freight Services, Los Angeles , Logistics Coordinator, Professions , Valencia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!