Company: National Disability Alliance, LLC
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Business Analyst is responsible for preparing business models,
forecasting, and validating business assumptions, and reporting on
actual market results and trends. This role focuses on timely data
integration and reporting to support management decisions guided by
margin maximization as an ultimate goal.
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
(include the following, but are not limited to):
* Reporting to the Manager of Business Analytics, the Business
Analyst provide analytics and reporting for ongoing business
* Facilitate understanding of business needs, timelines, and
communication of results.
* Conceptualize and develop high quality report/data extraction
* Collect data from internal work partners and external market
sources to combine into summary reports.
* Find insights and communicate findings to key stakeholders.
* Research and present potential issues and opportunities.
* Maintain a dashboard of business-critical information for
communication across the firm.
* Identify opportunities to create and enhance the reporting of
process milestones, dashboards, and efficiency measures.
* Develop tracking mechanism/tools and maintain/update as
* Provide analytical support for company projects and objectives as
directed by management.
* Responsible for completing a variety of Salesforce projects.
* Conduct key ad-hoc analysis to help understand business
*EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE *needed to successfully perform job
duties and responsibilities.
* Bachelor's Degree required; business administration, finance,
accounting, economics, or computer science preferred.
* At least 2 years in analytical type field in a professional
business services industry required.
* PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA certification
holder is a plus.
* Salesforce or other CRM experience is a plus.
* Some computer programming experience is a plus.
*QUALITIES/SKILLS* needed to successfully perform job duties and
* Must be experienced and proficient in Excel including pivot
tables, string functions, lookups, and macro development.
* Basic knowledge of statistics.
* Strong research skills required; tenacity to seek out answers
with data validation.
* Experience compiling large amounts of data into usable
* Ability to clearly and consistently communicate complex
information to a non-technical audience.
* Demonstrates strong analytical and logical thinking with
attention to detail and accuracy.
* Ability to write comprehensive correspondence.
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects concurrently
* Excellent time management and organizational skills.
* Ability to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
\*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently
exposed to general office conditions. The noise level in the work
environment is usually moderate. This is a full-time hourly
position, with overtime to be expected.
* Competitive pay and benefits: medical, vision, dental, 401(k)
* Extended and comprehensive training
* Weekly breakfast provided for staff
* Monthly birthday celebrations
* Fun company culture with an emphasis on teamwork
_National Disability Alliance, LLC is committed to providing equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, genetics, gender identity, or sexual
_National Disability Alliance, LLC will consider for employment
qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent
with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring._
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 - $60.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Los Angeles, CA 90067: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Bachelor's (Required)
* analytical type field in a professional services industry: 2
* PMI-PBA certification (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Los Angeles, CA 90067%58047475%
Keywords: National Disability Alliance, LLC, Los Angeles , Business Analyst, Professions , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!