Production Procurement Specialist
Company: Rehrig Pacific Company, Inc.
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Here at Rehrig Pacific, we are all about our people. Since 1913,
our organization has focused on sustainable supply chain solutions
while creating a culture and atmosphere where amazing people, like
you, are celebrated for doing their best work. Rehrig Pacific has
grown to meet the needs of our industry consumers across the
country and internationally. We are constantly creating innovative
solutions to transcend the new standards set forth by our
customers. We find true fulfillment in helping others, both within
the Rehrig Pacific family and in our communities. As servant
leaders, we lead by example. Position Title: Production Procurement
SpecialistManager Once Removed: VP of ManufacturingLevel of Work:
Manager of PeopleDate Prepared: 4/6/22Position SummaryThe
Procurement Manager is responsible for the forecasting and ordering
of all raw materials and production consumables to ensure there are
proper inventory levels in place, Kanbans and no run outs. This
position (unique to LA) also includes managing the Payroll
Specialist.AccountabilitiesCore Performance Behaviors: Living Our
Values, Customer Focus, Manages Complexity, Ensures Accountability,
Manages Conflict, Drives Engagement, Directs Work.Manage FG's, Raw
Materials, Production Consumables and Components Inventory
- Ensure proper raw material (virgin resin and color) inventory,
regrind inventory levels, and components (wheels, axles, catch
bars, lid pins, RFID's, brand tape) are met for production needs so
not to miss opportunities. Ensure Kanban levels are accurate and
reviewed at least quarterly.
- Work closely with Planning and Procurement to utilize and
streamline systems for forecasting and lead times for material and
component inventories. Utilizing JDE MRP system.
- Manage intercompany shipments as needed (brand plates, IMLs,
brand tape- creating ST/OTs).
- Update National Planning Team and Production Team of any
shortages of raw materials.
- Manage resin VC (tapping) and railcar spotting with LAJ and
- Manage Waste Management dumpster and recycle bin pickups.
- Manage PPE and Uniform vendors.
- Contact suppliers to schedule or expedite deliveries and to
resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries.
- Perform JDE standard procedures of daily ABC cycle counts,
bimonthly resin cycle counts, negative inventory items, clean blank
locations, and ST/OT.
- Manage Payroll Specialist.Qualifications
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel.
- Ability to multitask and engage a variety of internal and
external customers in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of Rehrig's JDE ERP system and other order
fulfillment software/databases.Rehrig Pacific Company is proud to
be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action
employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity
regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status,
disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider
qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent
with legal requirements. See also -here .
Keywords: Rehrig Pacific Company, Inc., Los Angeles , Production Procurement Specialist, Professions , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!