Senior Design Project Manager
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: September 25, 2022
CRB is driven by building preeminent teams and delivering powerful
solutions, which in turn results in remarkable experiences for our
internal teams, trade partners, clients, and community. With over
20 offices across North America and Europe, CRB leverages an
integrated global network with impressive industry expertise and
technical excellence, while honoring the entrepreneurial spirit and
opportunity for individuals to truly forge new paths and take
ownership of new ideas and processes.
As a Senior Design Project Manager, you'll have the unique
opportunity to work within an integrated Architecture, Engineering,
and Construction firm capable of executing ONEsolution integrated
project delivery work. Experience collaboration and continuous
learning like never before amongst subject matter experts spanning
across mechanical, electrical, plumbing, process, and automation
engineering; architecture and lab planning; procurement,
estimation, virtual design & construction, health & safety, and
construction management. This diversity of professionals allows us
to provide innovative & impactful solutions to the Life Sciences
and Food & Bev industry in an era where speed, quality, and
creativity have never been more critical.
CRB proudly specializes in industries that inherently carry
important social responsibility - we recognize our impact and
influence in the communities we serve and pursue corporate
responsibility through the lens of people, community, and planet.
From oncology and rare disorders, to COVID-19 or alternative
proteins, our projects are pioneering solutions addressing
important issues such as food scarcity and global health.
How will I contribute?
You will be critical to the successful delivery of small to large
scale capital design and construction projects in
biopharmaceutical, pharmaceutical, and other advanced technology
markets. You will manage the development and implementation of
design deliverables through conceptual, preliminary, detailed, and
construction package stages (e.g., reports, P&IDs, distribution
plans, specifications, etc.). Additionally, you will be responsible
for directing and coordinating with internal architects and
engineers, as well as client, subcontractor, and vendor interfaces.
Project sizes will vary and will consist of both existing building
renovations / retrofits and new construction.
- Generating detailed proposals in response to client RFPs
including but not limited to Project Execution Plans (PEPs),
Manpower Plan, Schedule, Fee Spreadsheet and Earned Value Tracking
- Proficiently and steadfastly managing project scope and scope
- Proactively identifying project risk and managing/mitigating
- Leading internal and external project team meetings and
generating and issuing project monthly reports.
- Managing overall project deliverables in accordance with the
PEP, budget, schedule, and the CRB Quality Plan.
- Managing post construction documentation deliverables and tasks
such as submittal reviews, RFIs, and field visits to verify
construction is executed per the intent of the design.
- Directing weekly and day-to-day activities of project technical
staff and administrative staff.
- Managing client relationships and being responsible for client
- Staying current of the latest technologies used in the AEC
industry that could be used to solve our clients' design
- Validation of new equipment and systems
- Coordinate activities between building departments/inspectors,
including training for maintenance and operation personnel
- Marketing services to clients and consistently maintain client
- Traveling as required for client development and project
Office Location: El Segundo, CA
Work Mode: Hybrid
- Bachelor's degree Architecture, Engineering or Construction
Management, or equivalent
- Minimum of seven years of successful Project Management
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational
- Team-oriented individual capable of leading and managing large
teams including subcontractors
- Demonstrated success in acting as a Project Manager
- Intermediate understanding of all core engineering disciplines,
project execution, delivery in a design and construction.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
CRB is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We
are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and it is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all people
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry,
marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic
information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity or any other legally protected category. Employment is
contingent on background screening.
CRB does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or
agencies. Any resume submitted to any employee of CRB without a
prior written search agreement will be considered unsolicited and
the property of CRB. Please, no phone calls or emails.
CRB offers a complete and competitive benefit package designed to
meet individual and family needs.
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability,
contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an alternative
Keywords: CRB, Los Angeles , Senior Design Project Manager, Professions , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!