Distribution Specialist - I
Company: Fladger Assoc. Inc.
Location: El Segundo
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionEl Segundo, CAContract Duration: 6-18 monthsRate:
- Excellent employment opportunity for a Distribution Specialist
I in the El Segundo, CA area.
- Performs basic administrative and/or physical tasks involved in
the shipping, receiving, storing, and distributing of Company
products/inventory, following detailed instructions and with
guidance as needed from supervisor.
- Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or
invoices, maintains records of received goods.
- Builds, prepares and stages outbound deliveries of orders for
- Adheres consistently to SOPs and cGMPs.
- Escalates deviations in process or product to supervisor, to
ensure on-time delivery of material and return of rejected or
- Plan, oversee, and participate in the materials management
operations and activities to support Production operations team and
other internal customers.
- Manage the day-to-day assignments of warehouse job tasks and
monitor completion of required activities.
- Receive incoming shipments of non-GMP/GMP materials and
equipment following established procedures.
- Dispense and kit GMP materials to support production
- Prepare and deliver raw materials, samples, finished product,
etc. to various departments as needed ensuring proper procedure and
temperature range are followed.
- Maintain accurate inventory of GMP warehouse materials
- Performing inventory cycle counts
- Perform accurate ERP transactions
- Monitor Kanban area to ensure optimum replenishment of
- Communicate inventory discrepancies to warehouse operations
team and escalate when appropriate
- Cross-train in all areas of the warehouse operations
- Pick, Pack, and Ship finished product, materials, and equipment
as required per established policies and procedures
- Adhere to all safety procedures and GMP's requirements at all
- Keep warehouse operation clean and inspection ready at all
- Assist in the revision of area SOP's
- Forklift certifiedExperience:
- High School Diploma and some College or Vocational Training in
Science, Engineering or facilities preferred
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in a
Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology Materials Management, GMP
Distribution/Warehouse Operations, Manufacturing, and Supply
- Must be able to operate equipment such as a forklift and an
electric pallet jack
- Must be able to lift, carry, push and/or pull
- Must be able to squat, bend, kneel, climb, and/or reach for 75%
of the day
- Must be able to stand, walk, and/or move about for 75% of the
- Previous experience in Logistics, Distribution and Supply Chain
- In depth knowledge of warehouse operations in a GMP as well as
a non-GMP setting
- Cold chain knowledge and experience in a pharmaceutical or
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
skills are essential in this collaborative work environment
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction
and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
- Candidate must be able to work dayshift or second shift as well
as working on weekends.
Keywords: Fladger Assoc. Inc., Los Angeles , Distribution Specialist - I, Professions , El Segundo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!