IT Business Analyst
Company: PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Posted: 08/25/2021 Employment Type: Direct Placement Category:
Computer and Information Systems Managers Job Number: 90986 Job
The IT Business Analyst will be responsible for working to increase
the benefit achieved through the investment in JDE and other
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. Employees must spend over 50%
of their time on these duties.
- Support company-wide projects related to the JDE applications,
including but not limited to developing and maintain reports and
interfaces, project migrations and provide functional and technical
- Develop functional and technical requirements, specifications
and end user documentation for finance, sales, operations,
engineering, LSD, and BM.
- Effectively communicate, work with and liaison between internal
JDE clients (management, staff, and end users)
- Company-wide Jsox compliance which includes
- Set-up proper companywide business systems controls/security
(including separation of duties) to enforce policies and
- Analyzes and documents relevant business control systems
- JDE integration and G/L posting from other subsystems (e.g.,
work orders, inventories, product costing, A/P, A/R, etc.)
- Assist with Finance data conversions (master, open activity,
and historical data) items (G/L, A//P, A/R, Costing, and
- In-depth knowledge of the JDE database structures and how the
application uses the database
- Experience with integrating data with applications outside
- Troubleshoot issues identified by users
- Strong interpersonal skills to support communications with both
technical and non-technical professionals
- Passion for the customer which is demonstrated through
professionalism and striving for excellence in all aspects of the
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Ability to understand the user' s requirements and communicate
them in an appropriate manner to development processes
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills required.
Excellent analysis and system design capabilities required.
- Must be result-oriented, team oriented, client /business
oriented and quality-oriented.
- Passionate about technology and willingness to continually
improve skill set
- Good people skills. One who is service oriented and works well
- Accessible to be on-call beyond normal business hours and on
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of Business Analysis domain configuring JD
Edwards including G/L, A/P, A/R, etc.)
- Bachelor' s Degree in IT, Software Engineering, Computer
Science, Finance or a related field.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years Integrating data with applications outside
- Attention to detail and being flexible to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines while performing task
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in all areas of
- Punctual and dependable attendance. Login to save this search
and get notified of similar positions. Related Jobs: There are
currently no related jobs. Please sign up for Job -Alerts . Login
to save this search and get notified of similar positions. John
understood the scope of my job and was able to manage my moving
goal posts and did not get rattled when I pulled the carpet out
from under him ---Read More Take control of your career! Join the
team as a recruiter at PEAK and build the future of your
Keywords: PEAK Technical Staffing USA, Los Angeles , IT Business Analyst, Professions , Monrovia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!