PreSales Architect (Remote Boston)
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Dear trailblazers, forward-thinkers, and doers - We want you.
DataStax is the open, multi-cloud stack for modern data apps.
DataStax gives enterprises the freedom of choice, simplicity, and
true cloud economics to deploy massive data, delivered via APIs,
powering rich interactions on multi-cloud, open source and
Kubernetes. We subscribe to a set of principles that guide how we
collaboratively work together. We inspire each other with our
values, obsessing over users and enterprises, taking action and
focusing on results, innovating in technology, products, and
everything we do, and defining success as the team winning. We
foster a diverse working environment that is respectful, generates
new ideas, promotes ownership, and encourages highly motivated
individuals to shape tomorrow. These form the foundation of
DataStax's culture and help drive our decisions.
As a Pre-Sales Architect, you will work as part of the go-to-market
team to qualify, educate and lead the design and adoption of
DataStax products and solutions. You will be on the front line
working with our sales team in a dynamic, high-energy environment.
You will own the technical relationships with customers as they
modernize and realize business value over time. This is a technical
What You Will Do
- Present how DataStax products and solutions can support the
enterprises data modernization strategy and achieve
- Collaborate with account executives to develop account
strategies and plans
- Qualify technical requirements and effectively articulate
DataStax's ability to meet these needs
- Deliver hands-on developer and architectural interactions
remotely or on-site at customer locations
- Provide market feedback from the field to Product Management
- Embrace learning new technologies and stay abreast of the
distributed computing landscape
- Work remotely and travel up to 25-30% of the time
Your Experience Should Include
- Passion to engage with customers and future customers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable presenting technical solutions to customers or
- Willingness to help customers with architecture for
- Passion to learn new skills (technical and non-technical)
- Desire to help build a culture of knowledge sharing in a
fast-paced startup environment
If this motivates you, we'd love to hear from you!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: DataStax, Los Angeles , PreSales Architect (Remote Boston), Professions , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!