HRO Analyst - Benefits - Remote
Company: Lockton Companies
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Lockton is a global professional services firm with more than
8,000 Associates who advise clients on protecting their people,
property and reputations. Lockton has grown to become the world's
largest privately held, independent insurance broker by helping
clients achieve their business objectives. Check out the latest
insights from Lockton's experts.A Few Reasons Associates Love
Working At Lockton Include
- Opportunities for growth and advancement, including paid
training and professional development.
- 12-week paid parental leave.
- An emphasis on community involvement and giving back.
- Frequent athletic and wellness events.
- Incredibly generous rewards; US Associates receive a Rolex for
their 10-year anniversary!
- We are uncommonly and perpetually independent.Due to our
success and increased business opportunities, we are looking for an
HR Outsourcing (HRO) Benefits Analyst to join our HRO team. We work
closely with the benefits consulting teams who help place employee
benefits for our clients. We handle administration of these benefit
plans including systems interactions, employee interactions and
working closely with our clients to be sure their benefit plan
administration runs smoothly. The ideal candidate will demonstrate
a high level of professionalism; possess the ability to work well
in a fast-paced environment, have the flexibility to easily adapt
to changing priorities and want to engage in new opportunities to
learn. **This position can be remote!**
- Assists in the administration of various benefits plans for
- Answers questions and provides information and general
assistance regarding benefits and related HR programs, plans,
policies, procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Coordinates and corresponds with various contacts, such as
benefit carriers, employees and HR department.
- Manages the maintenance and storage of employee benefit
records, accurate employee data entry in HRIS/Ben Admin system and
appropriate administration of benefits enrollment and other
- Works closely with the benefits consulting team to assist with
the overview of communications on plans and policies, as required
to employees and HR.
- Supports the development of policies related to health and
- Provides research, reporting and analytical support as
- Assists with the implementation of new benefit plans.
- Processes and audits benefits vendor billing.
- Coordinates annual open enrollment activities: provides task
list and due dates; works within HRIS to update and confirm rates
and rules; oversees preparation and assembly of materials;
supervises the input, audit, company notification, and employee
confirmation of changes; and makes sure all new data goes over to
- Attends and participates in client and HRO team meetings.
- Attends workshops and internal training to stay informed of new
trends and innovations in the field of benefits
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Two or more years of professional experience in benefits
- Strong knowledge of HRMS/Benefits Administration systems.
Workday experience is a plus.
- Ability to coordinate the day-to-day operations of employee
benefit plans and programs including flexible benefits programs,
group medical and life insurance plans, disability programs
including FMLA administration, retirement plans
- General knowledge of Time and Attendance systems and payroll
- Experience in completing root cause analysis of system errors,
ability to understand the way data flows, organizational structure
- Familiarity with carrier administration systems (i.e. BCBS,
UHC, CIGNA, Delta, Aetna) and ability to trace a disconnect between
the Benefits Administration system and the carrier.
- Knowledge of benefit specific guidelines of DOL, IRS, ERISA,
HIPAA and ACA.
- Work under steady pressure with frequent interruptions and a
high degree of contact by phone or in person.
- Work independently in the absence of supervision.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and maintain confidentiality
in maintaining critical and sensitive information, records, and
- Legal right to work in the United States.Additional
InformationLockton Companies LLC is proud to provide everyone an
equal opportunity to grow and advance. We strive to cultivate an
environment that learns from, celebrates, and thrives because of
our breadth of differences. We are committed to fostering a culture
where every member of the Lockton family feels valued and accepted
as they are and safe to bring their authentic selves to work every
single day. At the end of the day, our mission is to ensure that
our family can be anyone's family.
Keywords: Lockton Companies, Los Angeles , HRO Analyst - Benefits - Remote, Professions , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!