QNXT Configuration Analyst (Remote)
Company: Conexess Group
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search
for a QNXT Configuration Analyst in a remote capacity. This is a
long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
***We are unable to work C2C on this role***
- Analyzes, designs, and prepares application/system
specifications for information systems solutions which address
business needs and methods for testing and installing them.
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives based on
user defined needs.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems
considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating
time, and form of desired results.
- Prepares detailed specifications from which system
configuration will be done.
- Analyzes and revises existing system logic and documentation as
- Coordinates the activities with other IT sections (e.g.
business analysts, development team.).
- Responsible for unit testing.
- Seeks out, includes, analyzes and documents business and user
needs and requirements, and translates into proper system
- Functions as subject matter expert for industry and system
- Prior QNXT configuration experience required.
- Claims Payment Knowledge
- Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
- Microsoft SQL query skills
Keywords: Conexess Group, Los Angeles , QNXT Configuration Analyst (Remote), Professions , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!