Professional Aquatics Service Technician
Company: VIVOAQUATICS INC
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: May 16, 2022
: VivoAquatics is the leading provider of innovative water
management solutions to hotels, resorts, multi-family apartment
owners, health clubs, municipalities and waterparks worldwide.
Through our SaaS platform, VivoPoint ( we help our clients protect
their assets (i.e., guests, equipment, structures), manage costs
and help create a joyful guest experience through automation,
remote monitoring, virtual support and professional services. Job
Summary: The service technician plays a key role in helping our
clients provide safe and joyful water for residents, guests and
members. The role entails performing preventative maintenance on
equipment, control systems and network hubs as well as standard
maintenance functions across pools, streams, lakes, fountains and
other water features. The technician's aim is to meet our clients'
expectations in a professional and timely manner. Essential
- Completing a professional test of water chemistry (Free
Available Chlorine, pH Balance, Total Alkalinity, Cyanuric Acid,
Calcium Hardness and Phosphate levels) and adjusting chemical
levels as necessary to balance the water chemistry.
- Upload chemical readings into VivoPoint software application
and recording any service issues that require additional
- Complete standard services: Brush and clean tile, run vacuum,
skim water, empty skimmer baskets, backwash etc.
- Inspect all equipment to ensure that all is in working order.
Repair and/or report all equipment troubles discovered during the
inspection process through the VivoPoint application.
- Calibrate our controller systems and assist in resolving
controller alarms or network connection issues.
- Clean chlorine injectors.
- Assist in recommending solutions to improve water quality to
create a safer environment for clients' guests.
- Ensure equipment and equipment rooms are cleaned and organized,
and maintain chemical inventories.
- Demonstrate extreme professionalism through appearance, work
performance, behavior, and communication at all times.
- Responsible for checking in with the clients as needed and
answering any and all questions they may have about their service
or status of pending work orders.
- Responsible for checking in with their direct account manager
on a daily basis.
- Responsible for knowledge of management company policies and
property community policies. Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Minimum Education Required: Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum Experience Preferred: 1+ years of experience in
commercial aquatics preferred Skills Required:
- Strong work ethic and excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Strong organizational and excellent time management
- A self-starter with a sense of urgency to service pools
thoroughly and efficiently, with a high degree of care towards
- High degree of integrity and professionalism.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 75lbs. Other
- Valid drivers license that has been valid for at least 2
- Must be over the age of 21
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Successfully pass a thorough background check
- Successfully pass a thorough DMV/driving record check Benefits:
- Long-term Disability
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Company Vehicle with fuel card Job Classification:
- Hourly, Non-Exempt PI173517653
Keywords: VIVOAQUATICS INC, Los Angeles , Professional Aquatics Service Technician, Professions , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!