Pricing Cost Estimator (BOE)
Company: General Atomics
Posted on: May 15, 2022
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an
affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable
remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars, as
well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.We have an
exciting opportunity for a Pricing Cost Estimator BOE (Basis of
Estimate) Analyst to join our Proposal Cost Estimating team. Under
general direction, this position coordinates and conducts BOE
reviews for GA-ASI customer proposals to ensure compliance to
internal and external customer / government requirements
(regulatory and statutory).The selected candidate will participate
in Proposal Kick Off meetings, review proposal related material
(e.g., Statement of Work, schedules, and various technical data).
The position includes frequent participation in cross-functional
interaction with various stakeholders, such as Program Managers
(PMs), Project Engineers (PEs), Business Area Managers (BAMs) and
Contracting Administrators (CAs) and various departments across the
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Primary role & responsibility is review of BOEs for all GA-ASI
- Other key duties include review of Work Breakdown Structure
(WBS), attending associated proposal meetings, establishing
deadlines, and working closely with cross-functional teams.
- Compiles and analyzes statistical data related to BOEs and
- Works with a variety of software tools on frequent basis
(Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and various GA-ASI Proprietary
- Documents and develops reports, charts, and graphs.
- Prepares and provides job related training as requested.
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other
applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted
on behalf of the Company.
- Expected to maintain a productive and safe working environment
in accordance with established operating procedures and
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of
individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome
all qualified individuals to apply.
- Typically requires a bachelor s degree and three (3) or more
years experience in finance, accounting, or business
administration. Equivalent experience may be substituted in lieu of
- Flexible and adaptable to changing requirements.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work in time-sensitive environment.
- Ability to establish project deadlines and work in a team
environment to achieve those goals.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and communication skills,
both verbal and written.
- Computer literate with knowledge of computer applications
relevant to the position, including spreadsheet applications.
- Must be able to work extended hours when required.
Keywords: General Atomics, Los Angeles , Pricing Cost Estimator (BOE), Professions , Poway, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!