Maintenance Planner COGS
Company: Greif Inc.
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Greif offers a great working environment and the opportunity to
make an immediate impact at a company where your ideas are always
Job Requisition #:018527 Maintenance Planner COGS (Open)
Job DescriptionResponsible for maintaining equipment and facilities
in conditions that promote improving equipment uptime and efficient
plant operation. Works with production colleagues, corporate
engineering, contractors and OEMs to ensure effective maintenance
is planned, performed and documented. Gathers and analyzes data
pertaining to machine performance and follows established
procedures and the direction of senior colleagues to resolve
- Gathers and analyzes data pertaining to machine performance and
identified problems. Uses data to track and identify deficiencies
that create downtime and reduce reliability.
- Plans and schedules corrective, preventive, predictive, and
proactive maintenance activities, while coordinating daily with
manufacturing and maintenance supervision.
- Tracks work orders and maintains equipment history files.
- Controls and optimizes maintenance spare parts ordering,
stocking, issuing and inventorying.
- Performs root cause analyses for equipment and system failures.
Directs maintenance colleagues towards identified problems.
- Follows established procedures to resolve technical problems.
Provides support to operations to increase machine uptime and
- Adheres to all plant safety policies. Participates in
plant-wide safety, housekeeping, Operational Excellence, and Lean
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education And Experience
- Typically possesses a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and 2-4
years of relevant experience.
Knowledge And Skills
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills.
- Familiar with electrical systems, common maintenance tools,
manufacturing equipment, and troubleshooting procedures.
- Possesses a solid understanding of mechanical, electrical,
hydraulic, and pneumatic systems.
- Possesses strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrates ability to work collaboratively with others as
part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and any other relevant
offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity for
growth. Greif, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will not
discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of
sexual orientation, gender identity, race, gender, religion, age,
national origin, color, disability, or veteran status.
EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. For more information read
Greifs Equal Opportunity Policy.by Jobble
Keywords: Greif Inc., Los Angeles , Maintenance Planner COGS, Professions , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!