NetSuite Application Analyst/Developer
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 17, 2022
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help
build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the worlds
largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet
properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs
to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any
Internet application online without adding hardware, installing
software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered
by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent
global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result,
they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in
spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur
Magazines Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the Worlds
Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for
curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing
themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do
that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and
inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of
their potential and support them throughout their time at
Cloudflare. Come join us!
About The Department
Cloudflares Enterprise Applications team builds and runs Enterprise
systems to enable Cloudflare internal teams to operate efficiently
and enable our customers and partners to do business with us.
Enterprise Applications is part of the CIO organization.
About The Role
Cloudflare is looking for an Application Analyst/Developer to help
us enhance/support our core ERP system, as well as peripheral
financial systems. In this role you will be developing new
features, configuring NetSuite. The ideal candidate should have a
solid analytical mindset, excellent interpersonal communications,
diligent time management skills, be team-oriented and have a strong
work ethic. This role will assist other core business systems
analyst/architect across IT for strategic and business as usual
What You'll Do
- Understand business requirements that span across Order to
Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report areas and translate them to
- Deliver functional and technical specifications that includes
functional hierarchy, workflow, business rules, interface design
and definitions, outstanding issues, data analysis, and data
mapping to business users and development staff
- Deliver high level estimates to develop and deploy
- Develop and unit test the features
- Conduct gap analysis between application and stated customer
requirements and collaborate with the team to estimate project
- Facilitate and perform Build vs Buy analysis for new tools or
new feature requests on existing applications
- Work with business and Production Support teams to communicate,
verify, and test the desired functionality changes.
- Work with internal business users to demonstrate the changes to
the system and ensure all relevant business needs are
- Manage multiple competing priorities through effective
organization and communication.
Examples Of Desirable Skills, Knowledge And Experience
- 5+ years of continuous NetSuite system (SuiteScript)
development experience in complex environments with multiple
- NetSuite Administrator or ERP Consultant certification
- High motivation: be self-starter, with initiative and ability
to work independently with minimal supervision using sound business
- Experience with Boomi, Workday, Coupa, Concur, Salesforce
- Strong data analysis skills using Excel and knowledge of
integration patterns including SOAP, REST, GraphQL, XML, JSON, SQL
- Prior work experience in the accounting field and knowledge of
general accounting principles is preferred.
- Strong experience with NetSuite SuiteCloud Development
- Hands on experience with SuiteScript 1.0 and 2.0/2.1 (Suite
Script, Scheduled Scripts, Client Scripts, Portlet Scripts, csv
imports, Workflow and Suitelet), SuiteTalk, SuiteBundler etc.
client-side and server-side scripting and debugging experience
- Expert understanding of NetSuite model and functionality
- Working experience creating custom records, custom fields,
saved searches, and creating/modifying workflows
- Working experience in SQL preferred
- Proficient in data querying and report writing
- Performing administration of NetSuite
- Configuring and implementing new NetSuite modules and
- Performing data migration
- Supporting of NetSuite
- Optimize NetSuite for business needs, coordinating NetSuite
teams, implementing best practices, act as NetSuite support,
troubleshoot issues with our integration teams and work
collaboratively to prepare our system for financial tracking, and
- Develop, test, and deploy customizations, custom objects, and
new functionality based on evolving business needs.
- Configure NetSuite to align to company use of forms, field, and
customer records to manage unique business process
- Ensure business and functional requirements are properly
configured in NetSuite and other IT enterprise applications.
- Integrating third party applications with the NetSuite ERP
- Ability to learn new business processes or applications very
- Must have a strong programming background authoring well
written, well documented, modular, and clean code.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Oversee our internal suite of enterprise SaaS apps for
development, design, upgrade, and maintenance purposes,
prioritizing requirements appropriately.
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
Were not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company.
Were a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a
soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is
protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo : We equip politically and artistically important
organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend
themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work,
technology already used by Cloudflares enterprise customers--at no
Athenian Project : We created Athenian Project to ensure that state
and local governments have the highest level of protection and
reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to
election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership : Since 2016, we have partnered with Path
Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for
mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace
after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved
184.108.40.206 : We released 220.127.116.11 to help fix the foundation of the
Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric
public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use
- it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever
released. Heres the deal - we dont store client IP addresses never,
ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and
ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target
Sound like something youd like to be a part of? Wed love to hear
This position may require access to information protected under
U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration
Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be
conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology
controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are
committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people
and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All
qualified applicants will be considered for employment without
regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race,
color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression,
sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age,
physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care
status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified
individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable
accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the
application process, providing documents in an alternate format,
using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job,
please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail at
101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.by Jobble
Keywords: Cloudflare, Los Angeles , NetSuite Application Analyst/Developer, Professions , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!