Business Support Analyst I (High Risk) - REMOTE
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Grindstone is an innovative, Minority Owned Small Business
specializing in providing cutting-edge solutions to businesses and
government agencies in the Mid-Atlantic region. Our client is
looking for a Business Support analyst (High Risk) that will be
able to work remotely. If interested after reviewing the
description below, please apply and someone from the Grindstone
team will reach out to you.
- Responsible for providing various support tasks for key FDIC
applications, IT Resources and outsourced services.
- Provides technical and non-technical support to users, OMs,
TMs, SMEs and Contractors in the preparation of assessment
documentation and corrective actions for security
- Contacts and interacts with the Application and IT Resource
Owners and Outsourced Service Providers and Interacts with other
staff members, OMs, TMs, SMEs and users to identify opportunities
to improve processes.
- Works directly with clients throughout each assigned project to
determine project scope, document requirements, identify security
issues, coordinate implementation tasks, and support training
- Elicits security requirements from BPMS ISU and Project
Managers, develops and documents security requirements, analyzes
business processes, and supports release planning process.
- Supports new release implementations including creating test
plans, testing changes, and supporting transition to production and
completes, modifies and maintains required artifacts related to
applications, IT Resources and Outsource Services.
- Five (5) years related work experience in the IT Security Field
in supporting the development, maintenance, and retirement of
applications, IT Resources and Outsourced Services;
- Demonstrated experience supporting the development of
requirements and approaches; analysis of alternative tools and
methodologies; providing review, guidance, or assistance in the
implementation of complex technical security solutions; analysis of
operations and methods to improve quality and effectiveness or
directing and reviewing the activities of teams performing security
assessment of applications IT Resources and Outsourced
- Knowledge and experience with system life cycle development
methodologies at a high level of competence.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills in the
preparation and presentation of security concept or evaluation
documents; preparation of clear requirements documentation, user
and system manuals, test cases, or other technical documents.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Grindstone, Los Angeles , Business Support Analyst I (High Risk) - REMOTE, Professions , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!