Supply Chain Associate
Company: Nima Labs Inc
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: November 22, 2021
We are hiring a Supply Chain Associate to help us realize our
mission to better the lives of animals by building a place that's
better for all of us who love them. The individual in this role is
responsible for setting up and implementing the systems and
frameworks for centralized inventory management across our clinics.
In addition to making sure we have the right inventory in our
clinics at all times, the individual in this role is responsible
for identifying and building out new processes and tools for scale.
Our ideal candidate is a data-oriented individual who's confident
working independently to drive process and change, even if the
problem at hand is not yet well understood, daunting or complex.
The individual in this role thrives in an energetic, fast-paced
environment with a diverse group of professionals across levels, is
extremely well organized, flexible, proactive, resourceful and
efficient, and operates with the highest level of professionalism.
The ideal candidate has experience with brick and mortar businesses
and can build strong relationships with field-level counterparts.
Finally, we are looking for a high-potential performer who is
passionate about pets and the people who love them, and is excited
about rolling up their sleeves to bring our mission to life as we
grow. This role is preferably based in Los Angeles and will require
travel, local and national. This person is expected to spend some
amount of time in our clinics and develop an expertise in the
operational foundations of Modern Animal. The Supply Chain
Associate has five key performance objectives:
- Manage the process of matching supply and demand, including
forecasting and planning, of all inventory across the clinic.
Troubleshoot and react appropriately to issues affecting inventory
required to operate our clinics.
- Maintain the Supply Chain systems roadmap and advocate for the
systems needed to scale our supply chain. Manage integrations to
ensure solutions land with internal business users and end
- Create COGS reporting and sku-level cost forecasting.
Collaborate cross functionally to deliver on financially related
- Continuously improve Supply Chain's project management tools,
including any SOPs required.
- Manage select vendors, and optimize our vendor contracts. This
may include RFPs pricing analysis, and partner selection. Why you'd
be a great fit:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree with a technical background in
Business, Mathematics or Supply Chain related course of study
- 2-4 years of experience in Procurement and Supply Chain
- Familiarity and experience working with a broad array of
vendors and distributors in the healthcare or veterinary industry
- Experience with ERP management systems, and complex platform
integrations. Exposure to or experience in writing RFPs and in
supporting partner vetting and selection processes
- APICS certification and/or Lean Six Sigma certification
- Excellent at driving execution to ensure results, regardless of
roadblocks. Demonstrated ability to drive continuous
- Analytical skill-set and focus on understanding and using
metrics, data and KPIs to drive decisions
- Hands-on, can do approach and demonstrated humility, with zero
hesitation to jump into any situation necessary in the field or
- A good listener to stakeholder needs, able to translate between
internal needs and partner execution What you can expect from us:
- Excellent medical, vision, and dental coverage (with various
options to choose from)--
- 401k savings plan
- Flexible paid time off (including parental leave)
- Free membership and discounts on services for your furry family
- WFH stipends to help you set up your home office while we build
out an office
- A collaborative team who has your back and will welcome you as
part of our pack
Keywords: Nima Labs Inc, Los Angeles , Supply Chain Associate, Professions , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!