Company: Advantage Resourcing
Location: Santa Fe Springs
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Aerospace manufacturing company seeking Pyrometry Technician to
work day shift. Must be able to work overtime. Essential Job
Functions (Duties and Responsibilities): The primary duties consist
of, but are not limited to the following.
- Performs temperature uniformity surveys, instrument
calibration, and system accuracy checks as directed.
- Completes pyrometry documentation.
- Brings any irregularities, discrepancies or concerns to
- Promotes and practices safety and good housekeeping.
- Must work in a manner consistent with the EMS.
- Performs other tasks as assigned or dictated by position.
- Must have the ability to report for work on time, follow
directions, interact effectively with co-workers, understand and
follow rules and procedures and accept constructive criticism.
- This position is responsible for the care and treatment of our
customer's inventory and as such will perform duties in a safe and
responsible manner to prevent customer loss or damage.
- Education - High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Minimum six months to one year experience in thermal
- Experience with the BQS, AMS 2750, and customer pyrometry
specifications is desirable.
- Minimum of twenty classroom training hours and 80 on-the-job
training hours specific to pyrometry. On-the-job experience may be
used in lieu of training under certain conditions. A written test
is required to demonstrate proficiency.
- Must have knowledge by experience or training of basic
- Must be precise and detail oriented.
- Must be able to work overtime as required.
- Must be willing to travel to various plants within the region
- Must demonstrate the ability to read, write and communicate the
- Knowledge and hands on experience of computer applications
including Microsoft Office and databases is required. About
Advantage Resourcing Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing
equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race,
color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices),
sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic
information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation,
union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or
other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable
accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and
employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation,
contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This
policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship,
including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations,
working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and
conditions of employment. All employees are directed to familiarize
themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All
decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of
employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with
this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and
Keywords: Advantage Resourcing, Los Angeles , Pyrometry Technician, Professions , Santa Fe Springs, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!