Real Estate Analyst
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Tripalink, founded in 2016, is a product-and community-focused
residential co-living company with a unique and integrated business
model being a property operator and a real estate developer.
Tripalink has entered 7 major cities in the US and is managing over
- This position is required to work on-site.
- Support analytical and transactional tasks for acquisition,
entitlement, operation and financing processes.
- Develop clear project plans for performance metrics, budgets,
cash flow projections, schedules and all other desired
- Negotiate and execute all types of development related
contracts including entitlements building permits, construction
agreements and other critical contracts
- Facilitate loan closings and tax credit syndications, including
working with attorneys, lenders, investors, escrow and title
companies to complete all due diligence, legal and financial
documents in a thorough and timely manner.
- Analyze the feasibility of potential development sites by data
and evaluate the associated risks, assist in the sourcing and
review of future development opportunities.
- Prepare periodic project report to shareholders, including
project information, cost analysis and up-to-date financial
- Devise, apply, maintain and modify core analytical model
libraries, such as cost budget, ROI analysis and cashflow
projection, to assess the risk and profitability of each potential
- Apply financial, mathematical and statistical techniques, such
as sensitivity analysis and Monte Carlo model to reveal, assess and
manage the risk of proposed student apartment development
What We Provide:
- Excellent Working Environment: Energetic, Ambitious,
- Great Team Experience: Work Hard, Play Harder
- Regular Team Building Activities
- Free Community Event Entrance
- Leadership Cultivation & Individual Development
- Networking & Resources from External Partners
- Opportunities of Rotation Among Departments & Locations
Diversity & Inclusion at Tripalink
Tripalink is committed to bringing together individuals from
different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an
inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of
belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all
qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion,
sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital
status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status,
or any other legally protected status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Tripalink, Los Angeles , Real Estate Analyst, Professions , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!