Regional Sales Manager
Company: HD Supply
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: October 19, 2020
Company Overview HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) (www.hdsupply.com) is one
of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The
company provides a broad range of products and value-add services
to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in
maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction
sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and
six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000
associates provide localized, customer-driven services including
jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified
logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its
customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in
which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving
organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and
inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company.
Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow
professionally while providing competitive benefits and
compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and
achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD
Supply is ready for you! Job Description & Qualifications Job
Summary Lead and develop a sales team to exceed company sales and
profit goals. Manage pricing parameters, defensive/offensive price
actions, and integration of pricing strategy into sales objectives.
This position requires operation of a Company Vehicle or a Personal
Vehicle and such operation is done consistently more than 20% of
the average work week. If selected for this position, HD Supply
will run a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) report. A requirement of this
position is an acceptable MVR report. Major Tasks, Responsibilities
and Key Accountabilities
- Directly take part in sales calls with direct reports to
strengthen customer relationships and uncover possible
opportunities for growth.
- Work with management and the sales force to analyze business
strategies affecting growth and finances.
- Develop sales programs and track performance of such programs.
Plan, forecast, and establish monthly, quarterly, and annual sales
and profit goals for the regional sales team.
- Communicate and negotiate special pricing and product
availability with top vendors in region.
- Manage and develop the sales force. Recruit the best talent and
continuously train direct reports in areas such as sales
techniques, time management, decision making, and market
- Train and assist management on sales procedures. Nature and
- Solutions require analysis and investigation.
- Achieves planned results by decisions and actions based on
professional methods, business principles, and practical
- Manages a group or team of professional individual contributors
and/or indirectly supervises support staff. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Frequent periods are spent standing or sitting in the same
location with some opportunity to move about. Occasionally there
may be a requirement to stoop or lift light material or equipment
(typically less than 8 pounds).
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally
7+ years of experience in a related field. May require
certification. Advanced degree may offset less experience in some
disciplines. Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related
- Strong background in sales management within wholesale
- Sound industry and product knowledge.
- Knowledge of Eclipse operating system. PRID PRID156 Job
Locations US-CA-Los Angeles - US-IL-Chicago - US-GA-Atlanta Posted
Date 5 hours ago (10/16/2020 8:26 AM) Job ID 2020-39953 Business
Unit Facilities Maintenance Functional Area Sales Remote Position?
Yes Position Type Full-Time Posting Location : Postal Code 90066 HD
Supply is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with
Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD
Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates
without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor
prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Los Angeles , Regional Sales Manager, Professions , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!