Current College Students - Remote Loan Officer
Location: Foothill Ranch
Posted on: July 15, 2019
Sales --- Foothill Ranch, California
Position at loanDepot
Interested in joining the leader in modern lending? Are you
self-motivated and committed to excellent customer service? Are you
looking for the best loan products and pricing for your customers?
Do you want the freedom to define when and where you work all while
using the best origination platform and tools that are fueled by
one of the largest marketing machines the industry has ever seen?
We may have the right opportunity for you---
loanDepot - We are America's Lender.
The Direct Flex Lending Officer position enables experienced
originators the ability to thrive in the modern lending era while
also providing professional life flexibility with the opportunity
to work: anytime, anywhere. Whether a self-generated customer
referral or a company provided lead, the Direct Flex Lending
Officer will speak to clients, within their licensing footprint, to
analyze the borrower's financial situation to determine the best
loan product(s) to meet the client's needs.
- Spends majority of the time (50% or greater) working outside
the office to generate sales through conducting calls and creating,
developing and maintaining referral relationships with individually
generated customers or company provided leads.
- Capitalizes & converts on company provided lead sources to
transition outbound calls to loanDepot customers.
- Analyzes potential marketing scenarios and campaigns to develop
future business opportunities.
- Reads and understands rate sheets, product codes & loan level
price adjustments in order to calculate rates and fees.
- Negotiates and confirms rates, fees, and locks terms with
- Ensures compliance at all times regarding all mortgage
- Meets with borrowers as necessary to determine best loan
program for individual needs after analyzing financial situation of
income, assets, credit and property.
- Provides exceptional customer service to both internal &
external parties including operations support staff, fellow peers &
- Engages in managing the loan pipeline with all team members to
meet company efficiency standards.
- 2+ years of experience working in a mortgage loan originations
- Minimum of 1 approved state license. Successful NMLS
registration & renewals will be required.
- Maintains current and thorough knowledge of all lending
programspolicies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Strong familiarity of mortgage processes, procedures, rules,
regulations, and compliance.
- Develops and maintains respect with all employees and
management; demonstrating a commitment to the company culture.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication
- Proficient with Point, Webtrac & Empower software
Oh, the perks---. where to begin:
- Job Flexibility: Work anytime, anywhere!
- Access to the industry's leading marketing engine!
- Over 300 home loan programs to offer at competitive rates!
- Massive earning potential provided by a high-paid commission
- Industry leading sales, operations and loan fulfillment
- Best in class origination tools/technology platform that are
completely mobile and virtual.
- Be a part of an entrepreneurial sales culture.
- The opportunity to work for America's Lender under the vision
of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: loanDepot, Los Angeles , Current College Students - Remote Loan Officer, Other , Foothill Ranch, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!