Data Privacy Program Coordinator
Company: First American
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: July 15, 2019
Company Summary Join our team! As a global leader in providing
title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real
estate transactions, First American Financial Corporation (NYSE:
FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted
with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of
homeownership since 1889.We believe that our people are the key to
the company's continued success. Because our employees enable our
future, we invest in theirs by supporting their careers and
promoting their overall wellbeing. First American has created an
award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best
Companies to Work For-- 2018 list for the third consecutive year
and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more
information, visit Job Summary The Data Privacy Program Coordinator
will serve as primary interface between the Data Privacy Program
and supporting workstreams from across the business. In this role,
you will provide operational and administrative support to the
enterprise wide Data Privacy Program.Essential Functions:
- Help manage internal controls relating to privacy legal
- Manage tools, guidelines and playbooks for documenting and
tracking compliance with the company's legal obligations.
- Communicate project roadmaps, priorities and key status updates
to project stakeholders and business teams.
- Ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished with high
quality and within established time frames, and interdependencies
are communicated and supported.
- Handling initial calls/inquiries from consumers, gathering
confidential information, and provides excellent customer service
and follow up.Job Qualifications
- Requires HS diploma; BS/BA preferred
- 2-5 years of related experience. Prior data privacy-related
consulting experience (is a plus).
- Ability to work with key business and technology stakeholders
to develop and implement solutions to ensure that appropriate data
privacy standards and practices are in place.
- Strong program or project management skill set to manage
- Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate the
complexity of business processes, and build/develop practical
communication plans based upon those needs.
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work
collaboratively and independently.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate unstructured processes and to
simultaneously manage responsibilities of multiple/concurrent work
streams and competing demands.
- Demonstrated competency in thinking strategically,
analytically, conceptually, and innovatively, including the ability
to synthesize and analyze data.
- Ability to flourish in a challenging, fast-paced, constantly
evolving environment, operate with high standards and integrity,
and exhibit excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships, establish trust,
and form effective alliances across teams and functions to ensure
optimal end-to-end delivery.First American invests in its
employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide
superior customer service and encourages them to serve the
communities where they live and work. First American is committed
to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.
For more information about our Company and our dedication to
putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers.
Keywords: First American, Los Angeles , Data Privacy Program Coordinator, Other , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!