Company: Continental Partners
Location: West Hollywood
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Continental Partners is currently seeking applicants for its internship program for the Spring 2019 semester with the potential to extend for additional semesters. This is a part-time, paid internship.
About Continental Partners
Continental Partners is one of the leading mortgage banking firms in the country providing capital and financial services to real estate owners and developers nationwide. Since inception, our primary focus has continuously been our client's success in commercial real estate. We identify client objectives and match those needs with the best available market options, all while ensuring a successful outcome for each engagement. Continental Partners provides fee-based advisory services for real estate capitalizations of all magnitudes. We have been involved in engagements ranging from $2,000,000 to $200,000,000 for multifamily, office, retail, industrial, hospitality, healthcare, mixed-use and self-storage properties. Since we work with the capital markets day-in and day-out, we are well positioned to advise our clients on the different types of lending programs, as well as the unique characteristics of each lender. Continental Partners enables clients to maximize the value of their real estate holdings with a sound financing solution backed by market-smart capital.
- Assisting the team by creating deliverables for clients and capital sources
- Learning about capital market transactions from inception to completion
- Networking with borrowers, lenders, and other prominent individuals in the commercial real estate community
- Learning about real estate capital markets, deal structuring, negotiation, and financial modeling
- Assist with maintaining databases used to manage clients and capital sources
- Exposure to current market trends, underwriting, and researching opportunities
- Attending team meetings
- Enrolled in a top-tier finance, banking, or real estate graduate program
- Interest in learning more about real estate, financing, and capital markets
- Preferably has experience with underwriting, modeling, and financial analysis
- Demonstrate strong analytical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Consistently exceed performance expectations
- Perform with a high degree of accuracy
- Demonstrate effective allocation of time resources
- Strive to grow professionally through continuous study and participation
- Project strong verbal, written, and computer skills
- Are proficient with MS Suite, specifically MS Excel
- Experience with Salesforce is a huge plus!
Keywords: Continental Partners, Los Angeles , Intern, Other , West Hollywood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!