Security Officer (7432)
Company: U.S. Security Associates
Location: Manhattan Beach
Posted on: November 19, 2018
Security Specialists wanted at Studio client site!
Andrews International / U.S. Security Associates an Allied Universal Company, provides full-service security and risk management solutions specialized to customer needs in a variety of industries. Our strategic partnership approach involves integrating security with focused customer service, risk analysis and resource optimization to provide solutions that become part of our customer's corporate culture.
Currently, we re expanding our team in Manhattan Beach, in search of skilled Security Specialists to help secure one of our exciting Movie and Television Studio client sites!
Does this sound like you? :
- Friendly, outgoing and helpful, ready to make a difference!
- Professional, driven and looking to advance your career and skill set
- Customer service savvy, willing and able to help preserve a Safe.Secure.Friendly. environment for our people, clients and the community. Other extremely helpful attributes include:
- Former and current military, law enforcement, and or certified security professionals
- Recent grads and career minded people looking for career advancementWhat we offer:
- Award winning training and development programs, such as SecuritySTARS
- Great benefits
- More importantly...Opportunity to grow, develop and be part of an award winning team! Requirements to address prior to applying:
- Must have a valid State Security Officer's Class \"D\" License
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be able to communicate in English (and Spanish is helpful) effectively
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be comfortable serving the public
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident
- And finally... Ability to successfully pass background checks including drug screening in accordance with state regulationsIf you're ready to take your career search to the next level, we encourage you to reach out to our team TODAY! Were currently interviewing and expect these openings to fill quickly. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about this and other opportunities in private security services, we highly encourage you to reach out to our team TODAY. We look forward to hearing from you!All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an at will employment relationship.CA PPO #10116
\"US Security Associates Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.\" Associated topics: casino, countermeasure, guard, patrol, public safety, public safety officer, school, security officer, tsa, unarmed
Keywords: U.S. Security Associates, Los Angeles , Security Officer (7432), Other , Manhattan Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!